FOOL(S) YOU CAN'T STAND!

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central

Yes, you returned to the NFL and surprised everyone by thoroughly embarrassing the 49ers in week1. But I'm pretty sure that doesn't quite make us forget the way you ran out on the Trojans just before your shady antics caused the USC program to be put into shackles.

And maybe your ego still isn't as big as your chin...but still, EAT SHIT, FOOL!

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I figured Nick Saban would be at tha top of your list.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    I figured Nick Saban would be at tha top of your list.

Not at all. Regardless of lying, leaving, and then rolling with Bama...he still won LSU their first National Title in 30+ years...you know, the one that Pete Carroll thinks he owns half of...uggh!

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts

Too obvious??

• Breez said:

Too obvious??

It never hurts to be said again.

I'll throw in my obvious ones.

and for my Cleveland people

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    lilmonstu

• Chris Collingsworth is the worst NFL commentator of all time. Hands down.

• DustedDon said:
    Chris Collingsworth is the worst NFL commentator of all time. Hands down.

Agreed. I have to nominate Lou Holtz for NCAA commentators.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Cosine on ANN COULTER, Grafwritah. Normally I'm passive and folls don't phase me, but Ann grates on my nerves. She went on this tirade about how single-parenthood is bad for America, claiming that single-parent households have lower family incomes and such. I could have told you that for free. Maury and Springer have done more to solve your babymommadrama than Ann ever did. Ugly bitch.

• Of all the reasons to hate Anne Coulter you hate her for her views on single parenthood?

They call you Almond because you nuts.

sabadabada said:
    Of all the reasons to hate Anne Coulter you hate her for her views on single parenthood?

I'm saving them for the Ugly Batches Who Think They're Hot thread.

• Almond said:
    sabadabada said:
    Of all the reasons to hate Anne Coulter you hate her for her views on single parenthood?

I wrote more reasons, but I deleted them bc the post got too long. I'll wait for someone to start the Ugly Batches Who Think They're Hot thread.

So you had this long list of like 300 reasons why you hate Anne Coulter that you spent a half hour drafting up, and then you were like, "wait, this post is too long nobody will read it, I better edit it down." So you click and drag, highlighting the whole list all the way to the bottom, but then you say to yourself "I'll leave this one about single mothers." The mental picture is very Carl Pilkington.

sabadabada said:
    Almond said:
    sabadabada said:

I wrote more reasons, but I deleted them bc the post got too long. I'll wait for someone to start the Ugly Batches Who Think They're Hot thread.

So you had this long list of like 300 reasons why you hate Anne Coulter that you spent a half hour drafting up, and then you were like, "wait, this post is too long nobody will read it, I better edit it down." So you click and drag, highlighting the whole list all the way to the bottom, but then you say to yourself "I'll leave this one about single mothers." The mental picture is very Carl Pilkington.

Yes, exactly, Saba. I am KP. You blew my cover. Now go reward yourself with the rest of your take-out and put that second set of chopsticks to use. Some of us actually found her comments about parenting offensive, and I don't need to justify why.

Sabadabada.

• Options
    Dude, we supportive of you Almond. If you don't like her comments don't read them. Or just take them as an example of what bad advice is.

Please dont be upset, you are too cool for that.

• Almond said:
    Some of us actually found her comments about parenting offensive, and I don't need to justify why.

Really. You're lucky, beacuse every time I open my mouth about anything I have to justify it a million times over.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Almond said:
    Ugly Batches Who Think They're Hot thread.

This could actually be a highly entertaining thread.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Enki! Enki!! Wake up! You're on SoulStrut! Where threads about women's looks come to suffer and die.

sabadabada said:
    Almond said:
    Some of us actually found her comments about parenting offensive, and I don't need to justify why.

Really. You're lucky, beacuse every time I open my mouth about anything I have to justify it a million times over.

Bc no one agrees with you. Poor Saba.

PS The chopsticks comment was low, but I just had to.

• lilmonstu said:
    Dude, we supportive of you Almond. If you don't like her comments don't read them. Or just take them as an example of what bad advice is.

Please dont be upset, you are too cool for that.

Oh Blech. This patronizing shit is more revolting and offensive than anything I could say.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    It's called courting.

• Options
    dude, don't bite.

• Almond said:

It's not like I'm one of those people that just wears a bedsheet.

• Options
    lilmonstu said:
    dude, don't bite.

Saba, don't bite either.

sabadabada said:
    Almond said:

Bedsheet? I'm missing the reference.

• Almond said:
    sabadabada said:
    Almond said:

You know. Those people that are sooo fat they can't get out of their beds and no clothes fit them so they just wear a bedsheet all the time.

• Options
    Almond said:
    sabadabada said:
    Almond said:

I think he's referring to his Klan uniform.

Besides the bedsheet, he also wears a special hat because he's the Grand Wizard or somesuch.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    Almond said:
    sabadabada said:
    Almond said:

You know. Those people that are sooo fat they can't get out of their beds and no clothes fit them so they just wear a bedsheet all the time.

Don't they know that there's a wide variety of ponchos, muu-muus, capes, jumpsuits, and academic and judicial robes they could wear?