FOOL(S) YOU CAN'T STAND!

2»

Comments

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Grafwritah said:

She's aiight, as long as she don't talk.

• bassie said:
    Enki! Enki!! Wake up! You're on SoulStrut! Where threads about women's looks come to suffer and die.

Yeah crazy shit like Lyn Christopher's teeth are too yellow! Now who was it that said that again... :cheese:

• sabadabada said:

best episode ever.

• Options
    Almond said:
    Cosine on ANN COULTER, Grafwritah. Normally I'm passive and folls don't phase me, but Ann grates on my nerves. She went on this tirade about how single-parenthood is bad for America, claiming that single-parent households have lower family incomes and such. I could have told you that for free. Maury and Springer have done more to solve your babymommadrama than Ann ever did. Ugly bitch.

Whoa Nellie! Don't be hating on my beloved Ann Coulter. She's great!

What is the point of hating Ann for her statements on intentional single motherhood (specifically intentionally single/unwed mothers, as she leaves out mothers who are single due to untimely death of couples' father) when reams of data collected over the past fifty years (and beyond) bear out the correctness of her statements? Single parent households do have lower family incomes, are vastly more likely to receive my hard earned money, stolen from me and given to them in the form of welfare/WIC/SNAP (food stamps)Medicaid/Section 8 housing (almost all of this which should be eliminated), are far more likely to raise kids who perform poorly in school (they have the highest dropout rate) and in life itself (other than individuals being raised in households where physical, drug and alcohol abuse are prevalent, the greatest single statistical predictor for individuals winding up in a life of crime, jail and imprisonment is being an individual who came from a household where there was no father who was married to their mother and living at home together with them.)

Not all single mothers produce children who grow up to be societal liabilities, but there is virtually no advantage to a child to grow up in anything other than a married two-parent household. Single motherhood is not good for society and should be discouraged at every turn.

• willie_fugal said:
    sabadabada said:

best episode ever.

yes.

They always have to edit them to fit in the syndicated time slots and they unfortunately edited out a very funny part from this episode...Lisa is looking for Homer and yells down the basement steps "what are you doing dad?" Homer is sitting watching the washing machine and yells back "just washing my fat guy hat sweetie" while his dom delouise hat tumbles around. Love it.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    willie_fugal said:
    sabadabada said:

best episode ever.

I try to live by Dr. Nick's advice: "Instead of chewing gum, chew bacon."

• The_Hook_Up said:
    willie_fugal said:
    sabadabada said:

best episode ever.

yes.

They always have to edit them to fit in the syndicated time slots and they unfortunately edited out a very funny part from this episode...Lisa is looking for Homer and yells down the basement steps "what are you doing dad?" Homer is sitting watching the washing machine and yells back "just washing my fat guy hat sweetie" while his dom delouise hat tumbles around. Love it.

"just washing my fat guy hat" is a popular response to the what are you doing question in the saba household. I also love how the giant Olmec head that Burns gave them is always down in the basement.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Woimsah said:

Why??

• lamprey eel said:
    Almond said:
    Cosine on ANN COULTER, Grafwritah. Normally I'm passive and folls don't phase me, but Ann grates on my nerves. She went on this tirade about how single-parenthood is bad for America, claiming that single-parent households have lower family incomes and such. I could have told you that for free. Maury and Springer have done more to solve your babymommadrama than Ann ever did. Ugly bitch.

Whoa Nellie! Don't be hating on my beloved Ann Coulter. She's great!

BAN

• leon said:
    Woimsah said:

Why??

He bugs me too.

• Almond said:
    Sabadabada.

& Eminem

• InnerSpace said:
    DustedDon said:
    Chris Collingsworth is the worst NFL commentator of all time. Hands down.

Agreed. I have to nominate Lou Holtz for NCAA commentators.

I wouldn't call Collingsworth the worst of all time. Remember that experiment Monday Night Football had with Dennis Miller?!

• incompletejigsaw said:
    InnerSpace said:
    DustedDon said:
    Chris Collingsworth is the worst NFL commentator of all time. Hands down.

Agreed. I have to nominate Lou Holtz for NCAA commentators.

I wouldn't call Collingsworth the worst of all time. Remember that experiment Monday Night Football had with Dennis Miller?!

Wait for it... Dennis Miller vs. Rush Limbaugh? Remember Miller beat him out for the job.

• shooterali said:
    Almond said:
    Sabadabada.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    leon said:
    Woimsah said:

Why??

He bugs me too.

Smug, irritating, boring, and beyond overrated, IMO. But really, he's just one of those guys that bothers the shit out of me. Always has. And I hate how he's inserted himself as being the bluesy type figure. Plus he's married to Diana Krall, and boy oh boy is she boring. One of the worst "jazz" performances I've ever seen. They deserve each other.

Sorry, angry guy rant.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Woimsah said:
    sabadabada said:
    leon said:
    Woimsah said:

Why??

He bugs me too.

Smug, irritating, boring, and beyond overrated, IMO. But really, he's just one of those guys that bothers the shit out of me. Always has. And I hate how he's inserted himself as being the bluesy type figure. Plus he's married to Diana Krall, and boy oh boy is she boring. One of the worst "jazz" performances I've ever seen. They deserve each other.

Sorry, angry guy rant.

Well he may have developed into this high society figure with so-called interesting musical projects (julliet letters and byond).
    Anyway, he surely didn't start off that way and i think his Spike album f.i. is absolute genius and still a good listen.

Angry young men just don't feel him anymore. ;-)