Phil Collins..

2»

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    minneap said:
    I overheard a conversation between two grocery baggers at the store yesterday. The one was talking about how late Zeppelin sucked because they had Phil Collins playing drums. I felt walking away was the best choice.

Dude's playing is sturdy though.

The jokes on you holmes.

• Options
    minneap said:
    I overheard a conversation between two grocery baggers at the store yesterday. The one was talking about how late Zeppelin sucked because they had Phil Collins playing drums. I felt walking away was the best choice.

Perhaps they were mistaken over the fact that Collins beat the tubs for Robert Plant on one or more of his post-Zeppelin joints (yeah, that's right, I just said "joints".)

• bandagekills said:

this song always gets a pass.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    lamprey eel said:
    minneap said:

Perhaps they were mistaken over the fact that Collins beat the tubs for Robert Plant on one or more of his post-Zeppelin joints (yeah, that's right, I just said "joints".)

I'm facepalmin more over "beat the tubs."

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    best use of a Phil Collins sample rapwise...bonus, song features a young Cormega...

• This thread delivers. All we need is a link or a re-poast of James' or maybe it was Bambouche's or Clubbup's diatribe on su-su-sudio, where is that?

• DrWu said:
    minneap said:

Dude's playing is sturdy though.

The jokes on you holmes.

I would've understood that, but the conversation was about a cut from House of the Holy that was playing over the store speakers.[/hijack]