This is just all the way wrong !!!!!

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
When a grown man looks better then most of the girls in the spot! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!Totally foul.

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Totally awesome.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    scary.

[color:white]i expect at least 10 posts with references to ciara or olivia [/color]

• I'd tap![/b]

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    put me in a push-up bra and all you record geeks would be trying to get into these BVD's.

I'm beginning my alcohollic workday....NOW

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    put me in a push-up bra and all you record geeks would be trying to get into these BVD's.

I'm beginning my alcohollic workday....NOW

"Every MAYAN hahs the raht tuh drahp a verse!"

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    Cheers to illegal cable.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

You go girl, and you stay there!

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts

• MAN[/b]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Saying.

Tula.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    yeah there was a reality show in the UK last year called There's Something About Miriam where guys tried to get the girl a la The Bachelorette...but at the end after she(?) picked the guy, and he kisses her passionately, they revealed she was a HE...

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    Ahah. Man, I'm surprised that wasn't an MTV prime time show first. You know us Americans and our shock value principle.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    this thread is mad

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    but at the end after she(?) picked the guy

Of course she[?] is a SHE. Gender, unlike biological sex, is a social construct that is highly contingent on the sociohistorical context.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

Of course she[?] is a SHE. Gender, unlike biological sex, is a social construct that is highly contingent on the sociohistorical context.

yes but she(?)SHE is pre-op and has what we call in the medical world a peepee.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

That's the whole point, though: "Peepee" or not, she is a SHE if she chooses to identify as such...That said, I'm 50/50 on race being a social construct (I know, I'm a traitor to the PC brains trust).

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Post-

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.......

just... please, if it ever happens, don't ever ever tell me it's really not a duck.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

[color:white]herm[/color]aphrodite

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    might have to pull a crying game with that

• but at the end after she(?) picked the guy

That's the whole point, though: "Peepee" or not, she is a SHE if she chooses to identify as such...That said, I'm 50/50 on race being a social construct (I know, I'm a traitor to the PC brains trust).

Word... definitely more to gender than genitalia.

Strikes me as amusing how many posts on here seem to serve no purpose other than to proclaim the posters confidence in his sexuality...

That to me, seems to denote a tinge of -ness...

Peace...
    FNM

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

I'm with Will Safire: gender applies only to nouns.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    that makes me one sexy ass noun

on an unrelated note Danno, I lost your phone #

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    on an unrelated note Danno, I lost your phone #

• all that shit is disturbing to say the least

• might have to pull a crying game with that

Haha! You registered a new account just to post that admission?

I'd pull a crying game on all those girls but the fat man.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    might have to pull a crying game with that

Haha! You registered a new account just to post that admission?

I'd pull a crying game on all those girls but the fat man.

I dunno, I think I'd be haunted by the ghost of a murdered penis. I'm not ready for that. Ghost Dick. Creepy.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

the ghost of a murdered penis. Creepy.

• I know of at least 2 transgender record dealers in my area...and I ain't shittin' ya.