Explain Your Avatar (NRR)

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    a character from upright citizens brigade (http://www.uprightcitizens.org/), funniest motherfuckers ever who used to have a show on comedy central before it got pulled a few years ago for battle bots or some shit.
    they also have a theater in new york and LA. any of y'all know the deal?

Loved that show--the episode with the Grandmaster Dialectician is a true classic.

Oh yeah, my avatar is my logo. Dur.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Mine is a pic of a guy holding a box of Mini Dickmann's up to his crotch. Dunno why, thought it was funny I guess.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    those dickmans are the shit, can you get them in the us?

mines a hottie in headphones, mcduh.

• HOLY CRAP shig that's dope! nice work daze! i never bothered to look at it up close and just figured it was ralph macchio (which would have been a great avatar as-is).

right?!? dude's got 26hunnian talents. funny thing is i have a few more senior class pics and one is of me doing that pensive fist-under-chin thing. im currently querying reynaldo as to whether that is a good look or not.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    mine is me

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

had this one for a while. this is Inoue Daisuke. he invented karaoke.

that's the best piece of trivia I'm gonna learn this year.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Kamen Raida 1!

One of my favorite live action Japanese kid shows from the 70s.

• -------Bobby Viteritti.

• Options
    Picture I took in Vancouver.

• the king of BASSSSSSSSSSSS

(how low can you go?)

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    ...with his Lucille Ball hairdo...

• ...with his Lucille Ball hairdo...

classic! but for real..we gotta kill that guy!!!!

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    ---- I JUST SHIT ON YOUR CARPET.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

this is pretty much a frame by frame mimic of the best animated gif on the internet ever. and i consulted with the inventor of the internets, Al Gore, and he agrees, so give props. um but yeah, when i was a kid i wanted to make brown cartoons...matt groening is one of my fave cartoonists, so i made me a brown simpson (also got inspired by those "Black Bart"{Air Bart/Rasta Bart} tshirts from the late 80s/early 90s.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

this is pretty much a frame by frame mimic of the best animated gif on the internet ever. and i consulted with the inventor of the internets, Al Gore, and he agrees, so give props. um but yeah, when i was a kid i wanted to make brown cartoons...matt groening is one of my fave cartoonists, so i made me a brown simpson (also got inspired by those "Black Bart"{Air Bart/Rasta Bart} tshirts from the late 80s/early 90s.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

dude seriously whats the story on these things? i've seen countless ones on the net, and it just boggled my head. something to do with the dust off your shoulder sheit? nonetheless, im glad the internet wasn't around when i was these kids age, or i would be doing the same thing--in real life.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    currently a 3m x 3m portrait i did of the great cassius clay.
    industrial paint, using industrial airbrush on canvas

• 1939 replica brooklyn dodgers hat because it's on my head right now and i love brooklyn!

• a Chuck Close painting:

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts

dude seriously whats the story on these things? i've seen countless ones on the net, and it just boggled my head. something to do with the dust off your shoulder sheit? nonetheless, im glad the internet wasn't around when i was these kids age, or i would be doing the same thing--in real life.

No offense but these are insanely annoying

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    I think they're hilarious and if I had a camera, I'd be making a foll of myself right about now. As far as my avatar FLOTM, I'm just feeling the new gorillaz album and giving major props to Damon Albourn for making something out of nothing. All previous members bailed yet he managed to create a respectable album.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

for the longest I thought you had a jockstrap in your avatar

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    mine is me

• It's a picture of some toy I have had for a few years of Ghostbusters.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    I think they're hilarious and if I had a camera, I'd be making a foll of myself right about now. As far as my avatar FLOTM, I'm just feeling the new gorillaz album and giving major props to Damon Albourn for making something out of nothing. All previous members bailed yet he managed to create a respectable album.

Damon Albarn?

Yea, thanks for the sp. correction.

I want an explanation for Stein's avatar.

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts

Mine is a painting by psychedelic artist Alex Grey. By far, one of my favorite contemporary artists.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Mine's just a photo I snapped of some graffiti from the Queen St. graff expo/weekend thing that happens every summer on Queen West here in Toronto.

I just enjoyed the message.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

A pic taken by me in Maui a month ago. I thought it was a nice summer shot.