Help Strut PT II

keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
edited July 2010 in Strut Central
Ladies of the strut,

I recently got in an argument with my (ex)girlfriend who also happens to be the mother of one of my children. Please tell me if I was off base in how I acted.

To make a long story short, I'm very successful and this causes me to be suspicious of the intentions of the women I date. This particular woman had me bankroll her failed entertainment career and then seemingly lost interest in me at the exact moment I pulled the plug on her ATM (me). Anyway, one night around this time, I headed over to her place for some drinks and a dip in the jacuzzi. Let me first set the stage by telling you that throughout the course of our relationship, SHE ALWAYS BLEW ME BEFORE THE JACUZZI. However, on this particular night, she fell asleep before I even got my feet wet. As you can imagine, I was livid and screamed at her for being a whore, cunt and a goldigger. Now she acts like I'm a madman and won't take my calls.

I guess I might have overreacted, but who was in the wrong here?

Comments

• she obviously baited you and made you act that way. i say burn the house down, but make her blow you first.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    This thread is already awesome.

• dwyhajlodwyhajlo 420 Posts
    Huey Lewis fan

• What kind of entertainment we talking about here?

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Dude, it's you.

Yes, she took advantage of you but then you showed up for a "you owe me" blow and freaked when you didn't get it.

You shouldn't even be hanging out with her if she's that kind of person. Plus, your basically saying you owe me because of the money I spent so just go to a hooker and you'll get what you pay for.

B/W every argument should end with "I'm going to burn the house down, but you'll blow me first" and women just need to modify to "you'll eat me first". This should bring about the apocalypse in no time. Or , stop all fighting as we'll all realize how silly we are.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    asshole move

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    batmon said:
    asshole move

You must be a Jew

haha......

Im surprised at your behavior though......a little.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Did you deserve a blowjob?

keithvanhorn said:
    batmon said:
    asshole move

You must be a Jew

Hey, at least the girls we pull this on have sugar tits!

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    Did you deserve a blowjob?

You must have missed the part where I said I was very successful.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    sell your house, beg your ex-wife to take you back and move to the outback where you can drink as much as you like,.

bunus: no jews in outback.

God bless.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    volumen said:
    a "you owe me" blow

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Knock her teeth out. Break her spirit.

• add more rap hands to the situation

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    The whore part was a bit out of line man. Send her flowers with an apology note and perhaps a makeup bag.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

+

=

Rinse out yo' mouth, and you'll get blowjobs galore!!!!!!!!!!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Grandfather said:
    and perhaps a makeup bag.

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    keithvanhorn said:

To make a long story short, I'm very successful and this causes me to be suspicious of the intentions of the women I date. This particular woman had me bankroll her failed entertainment career and then seemingly lost interest in me at the exact moment I pulled the plug on her ATM (me). Anyway, one night around this time, I headed over to her place for some drinks and a dip in the jacuzzi. Let me first set the stage by telling you that throughout the course of our relationship, SHE ALWAYS BLEW ME BEFORE THE JACUZZI. However, on this particular night, she fell asleep before I even got my feet wet. As you can imagine, I was livid and screamed at her for being a whore, cunt and a goldigger. Now she acts like I'm a madman and won't take my calls.

Pure :comedy_gold:

I printed my favorite lines bold. Capslock was a good move,too. More!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    If a woman leaves her panties at your place, do you wash them before returning them?

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    If a woman leaves her panties at your place, do you wash them before returning them?

Why can't you just WEAR them?

HarveyCanal said:

Of course not, you want them to stink so you can reminder her what a dirty hoe she is before she blows you the next time. Your just going to burn the house down after that anyhow. Dirty panties burn just as good as clean ones.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Keith, the problem began whe
    n you opened your wallet. We all know she can't sing and everyone knows that oral sex ruins your vocal chords (Wiki it). You were basically paying for expensive blow jobs the whole time. You wasted money you could have taken the kids to Disneyland with and now you have to explain to the youngins why the jacuzzi is so dirty. You shouldn't have called her a whore because you were enabling her by acting as her john/sugar daddy. Men, stop paying for shut. I'll pick out my own makeup bag. Better yet, a pink makeup train case I can take the shelves out of and put 45s in.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I feel bad for Jodie Foster. Her new movie is never going to see the light of day (besides, possibly, on DVD).

Almond said:
    Men, stop paying for shut. .

Yeah right

• keithvanhorn said:
    Ladies of the strut,

I recently got in an argument with my (ex)girlfriend who also happens to be the mother of one of my children. Please tell me if I was off base in how I acted.

To make a long story short, I'm very successful and this causes me to be suspicious of the intentions of the women I date. This particular woman had me bankroll her failed entertainment career and then seemingly lost interest in me at the exact moment I pulled the plug on her ATM (me)...............

sounds like the time chandler paid for joey's headshots on friends. watch the dvd and call me in the morning.