edited July 2010 in Strut Central

Gettin' that ICP money this year:

Naughty by Nature
Spice 1
Method Man & Redman
Brotha Lynch Hung
Above the Law
Warren G

This commercial isn't as exuberantly daffy as last year's, but it does have some (low-) quality green screen action going on. Plus: Awesome Dre!

Comments

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts
    The fuck is Awesome Dre doing in this thing?
    Are pretty much any late 80s/early 90s Detroit rappers resurrected for guest spots?
    Kaos & Mystro Saturday morning brunch slot?

WAIT, GALLAGHER???

SNL recently did a sendup of this shit that was pretty dead-on.

• Blaze (Ya dead homie)
    is the ya dead homie referring back to blaze hismelf, like motherfucker is dead already? or is it more along the lines of the listener or recipient of this line (omen) is now dead? i dont get it.

this video is full of hillarity and i only made it to the 4 or 5 minute mark.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Damn I have work to do. I made it 7 minutes in....

GUNT

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    DCarfagna said:
    The fuck is Awesome Dre doing in this thing?
    Are pretty much any late 80s/early 90s Detroit rappers resurrected for guest spots?
    Kaos & Mystro Saturday morning brunch slot?

Bring back EZ-B and DJ Los!

Supposedly Awesome Dre's been down with ICP for several years now. I guess it makes sense businesswise because there's a lot of money to be made off being in the ICP orbit, and what the fuck else does dude have going on?

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    deep 45 dancer tent w/ keb darge in full facepaint

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    ASS DAN

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    You dudes who closed it early missed the ICP/Juggalo Themed western that is premiering for the first time ever at the gathering my ninjas. You can buy that shit on dvd.

• maldorurrmaldorurr 120 Posts
    smoking_robot said:
    Blaze (Ya dead homie)
    is the ya dead homie referring back to blaze hismelf, like motherfucker is dead already? or is it more along the lines of the listener or recipient of this line (omen) is now dead? i dont get it.

this video is full of hillarity and i only made it to the 4 or 5 minute mark.

As in Blaze himself is dead -- I'm sort of aware of this shit as a Kansas Citian through the TechN9ne avenue, and in all seriousness, it's some thug-points-type racket among juggaloes to remind everyone constantly of how "dead" you are ... like, you know, "more dead" than those "fake-ass dead" dudes. Seriously.

Also, the back-to-back of Boondox crying in clown paint and cowboy hat + some fat motherfucker named "Anybody Killa" lisping his ass off = seriously :face_melt:

"Oh shit, Ron Jeremy gonna be there talkin' bout slangin' dick and ALL them pussy jokes!"

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    haha

during the wrestling segment he said Superfly Snooka's name wrong and he said it again correctly like it was a different person

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    ok srsly gais, WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?

B/W that chick is awesome.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    maldorurr said:

Also, the back-to-back of Boondox crying in clown paint and cowboy hat + some fat motherfucker named "Anybody Killa" lisping his ass off = seriously :face_melt:

Is speech impediment rap a genre??

If not it should be.

maldorurr said:
    some fat motherfucker named "Anybody Killa" lisping his ass off = seriously :face_melt:

I can't front, I think the name "Anybody Killa" is fuckin' great. Plus, it makes me think he's Sol Rosenburg.

"You wanna kill me?"
    "Why not?"
    "Me?!?"
    "Kill everybody!"

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    y'all ain't be knowin ABK???

ABK, that's right

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    for those who failed to make it to the 7 min mark:

Tila Tequila and Lil Kim performing together on "Ladies Night".

all types of awesomeness up in that video.

• dopeshitdopeshit 134 Posts
    and if you like midgets we got midgets for ya

• jlee said:
    Tila Tequila

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    This is INCREDIBLE.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    FASCINATING AS ALWAYS

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

better than the original who first made it!

jlee said:

Tila Tequila and Lil Kim performing together on "Ladies Night".

I'm betting the crowd reaction to Tila Tequila will be to yell whatever the Juggalo version of "get naked, you beezy!" is.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    You cant even really front on this thing anymore. Its probably putting more money in more rappers pockets than anything else right now. I mean, they go out and got all the rappers they were into growing up and are bringing them all out to this thing and getting them paid!

Above the Law?
    Awesome Dre?

Slick Rick?

Its not like these guys are on the bill because its some sort of cash grab.....

Plus, look at Big B! Let alone Anybody Killa or Blaze ya dead homie!

Watch, this shit is nearly on the verge of crossing over. All of a sudden some well known critic will write some crazy outsider art defense piece and everyone will jump on the jock and say they were always down with it. Faux will be talking about how O-dubs book isn't relevant for non including any of the TWIZTID records.

And THEN.....Anybody Killer drops his own "the carter 2" and its universally hailed as a classic.

Meanwhile ill just be chilling with my cheesy Swedish techno....

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Prediction : Nas will be there next year.......if hes lucky.

Bsides said:
    Prediction : Nas will be there next year.......if hes lucky.

Unfortunately crucial

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    seriously though, this lineup is pretty awesome.

i hope my juggalo princess is there...

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    the bonus beat at the end is amazing. i've been waiting over 10 years for this motherfucker.

• nzshadow said:
    ok srsly gais, WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Bsides said:

Hill Valley in Back To The Future Part II-related.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Well Over 100 Different Brands Of Underground Freshness.

They had me at Boondox but by the time they got to Puppet The Psycho Dward I was ready to give my left nut to be there.