Carrying cheddar (Wallet Related)

2»

Comments

• be a man

b/w

buy what you like

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Jack "The Nose" D'Amico told me to keep my money in a clip so if you get robbed, you just throw the clip on the ground and get out of there with our wallet. In the same conversation, Bruce Cutler told me that "a real man never has less than $500 in his pocket." And Jack agreed, that was about the right minimum amount.

• SoulOnIce said:
    I've been carrying a J-Fold wallet for a few years now, and it has not really degraded at all.

They sell some pretty stylish all-leather wallets in the $50-$60 range that are made to last.

damn, i like that. i might hafta pick me up one.

im also in the rubber band group for the bills though.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i had a great black two dome wallet that lasted me for twenty years. Harley Davidson style but not as long, it circled the globe with me and i loved it like a friend, then i lost it last year (perils of riding a bike in Amsterdam related).

I have a silver money clip for my bills (thanks wifey) and a leather pouch for coinage. I hate coins. Euroman experience means you can be carrying 20 - 30 bucks (around US$1000000) in shrapnel without realizing, it sucks, i have a box i empty them into at home. fuckin coins.

still on the lookout for a replacement wallet too.

• i've been scaling down my wallets for about four years. i was carrying a big wallet, and was filling it up with as much it would hold. it was ridiculous. i don't like carrying things in my pockets, and want the things that are going to be in my pockets to be as small as possible. right now, i'm down to debit card, license, bank balance info, the money i need for a week's worth of random purchases, a list of medication i'm on, and a list of books i'm looking for. i carry them in this--well, something like this, mine is a different color:

if a person is looking for something small--but not as small as a card wallet, which i will probably move onto next--this wallet is fantastic.

more information here.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    SmallAxeRick said:
    The_Hook_Up said:
    Horseleech said:
    doisn said:
    a decent amount of Coins

Coins in your wallet?

No

euoroman experience....a lot of the currency is made up of coins, no singles in euroland.

How does this affect the strip club experience?

It turns makin' it rain into a serious safety hazard.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    makin' it hail

• doisndoisn baleadas&pupuzas 303 Posts
    nzshadow said:

thanks man, this site will gonna kill my shift tonight. so much unnecessary things, but all so necessary...

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    On the advice of a friend, I got a Slimmy wallet last year:

For years and years, my wallet bordered on Costanza Status. The Slimmy really forced me to simplify and made me realize that I was carrying a lot of stuff I just don't need. I love it.

• this is all i fucks with. never more than 5 cards either.

i also rock a small magnet in my pocket to keep all coins together in a concentrated bunch. just dont put a mobile in there with it.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    ^^
    this is what i am looking for whats the make?NWB?

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    pcmr said:
    ^^
    this is what i am looking for whats the make?NWB?

i think those are just initials, homey