JOYOUS REMIX

2»

Comments

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Also Kon you should have pressed up a couple of 12"s of your Joyous remix then printed fake Fantasy promo labels and started the new urban legend of a Joyous with solo drums 12". Doctor up a Fantasy Records briefcase and there it is. :holygrail:

• Lovely mix Kon, you really brought something to the table. I had toyed with the idea of speaking to fantasy about the over and over multi's but was worried the whole project would end up being cost prohibitive. I'm delighted to hear they still exist, really exciting. If you ever want to do any of this stuff legit and well packaged with us at Jazzman hit me up, but either way do it with someone. I have some multi's you might be in interested in working with.

fryer

• double post

• RAW_HAMBURGER said:

@ philly gig.. if your coming.. be ready, bombs are going to be dropped all night. i cant wait.

i aint missin this shit for anything. not even a hot waitress fallin victim to the no contact zone.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Unherd said:
    DJ_Enki said:
    DocMcCoy said:
    Wow. Enki and (I think) Platurn did a great edit of Joyous a while ago, which I've played out quite a lot, but I may have to bump it for this. Any plans to put this on wax, Kon?

Boooooooooooo!

Yeah, that was Platurn and me who did that edit

Hey Enki, you mind posting it up? Great track, I'll take what I can get...

Sorry I spaced on posting this up yesterday. Anyway, here it is.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Yeah I was able to grab it off the link you posted before, but regardless, thanks for this..

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Just got done talking with Randy again. Real cool dude. He says he still talks with the other members. Most of them are up in Portland. He says Bruce Carter is credited as the drummer, but Randy recorded alot of tracks with them and went uncredited. He also says that he used to play with Grand Funk, and also ZZ TOP.. Crazy. I'll shoot you his contact Kon.

- spidey