Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    fauxteur said:

So good.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    The ones I can think of at the moment:

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

]

All these HK legend DVDs are so essential for the extras and Bey Logan's information overload commentaries. Probably the only DVDs I would never ever get rid off which is shame as think they actually go for reasonable money these days thanks to the aforementioned extras.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts

]

All these HK legend DVDs are so essential for the extras and Bey Logan's information overload commentaries. Probably the only DVDs I would never ever get rid off which is shame as think they actually go for reasonable money these days thanks to the aforementioned extras.

Yeah, I love this particular release. The feature on mr. "Thunderleg" himself Hwang Jang Lee is priceless!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    3 dvds i'm highly anticipating the release of.

We should just rename this the everything dvd related thread.

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    magnetic said:
    3 dvds i'm highly anticipating the release of.

they are not on dvd yet ? .... these are three solid corman outings !

The previous releases of Piranha & Humanoids are out of print so i'm waiting for the re-releases in August.
    Terminal Island has never been officially released on DVD before,i cant wait for this one haven't seen it since the 80's.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Mr_Lee_PHD said:

Vanilla Sky

Because you enjoy the movie or out of a mocking sense of enjoyment? This movie is so painfully awkward. I can enjoy it in a cult badness type of way. So many weird lines.