Guide to the New Strut

123457»

Comments

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    i recently logged in for the first time from my ipod touch. all was fine, but since then,
    whenever i login from a pc (firefox 3.6.8 or IE 8.0.7600.16385), i get the dumbed down "soulstrut for your iphone" forum, not the full html forum.

lil help? ive tried clearing cache etc. no luck. also tried from multiple pc's.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    mattB said:
    i recently logged in for the first time from my ipod touch. all was fine, but since then,
    whenever i login from a pc (firefox 3.6.8 or IE 8.0.7600.16385), i get the dumbed down "soulstrut for your iphone" forum, not the full html forum.

This is a problem with people who check the forum on a PC as well as an Apple mobile device. For now you will have to just switch back to your favorite theme. The theme switcher is at the bottom of the page.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    RAJ said:
    mattB said:

This is a problem with people who check the forum on a PC as well as an Apple mobile device. For now you will have to just switch back to your favorite theme. The theme switcher is at the bottom of the page.
    jeez...i thought i tried that. it works. thanks.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Raj,

For some reason, I am unable to change my avatar. I have followed all of the size and formatting guidelines for avatars, but my new one won't show up on my profile after uploading it. Please lend a hand, my man.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Big_Stacks said:
    Hey Raj,

For some reason, I am unable to change my avatar. I have followed all of the size and formatting guidelines for avatars, but my new one won't show up on my profile after uploading it. Please lend a hand, my man.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Still a problem?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey Raj,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Still a problem?

Hey Raj,

Nope, it's no longer a problem. Whatever you did, it worked. Thanks!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    It seems as if someone forgets to close a bolded or italic rule (i.e. forgetting a '/'), then it affects every post that follows. Sorry, that's as technical as I can put it without knowing terminology.

• Hello everyone out there...
    arrived here by the advice of the sensational luciano from krakow.
    He recommended this site to me as I was looking for some titles of a Diplo/Tripledouble Mix. Bought the mix out of the CD player in a record store called Snickars records in Stockholm a few years ago. The mix was called AEIOU two.
    just had a short look up to now on the strut but seems like there's some time to be spent here.
    cheers from germany
    philip

• to be honest, me dont likey. just came back after at least a year (i think, lol) maybe i just need to get used to it.

• i fux with desert style tho

slotbeggazz said:
    i fux with desert style tho

Desert is still here. Scroll to the bottom of the page and change the theme to Desert.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Can we move locations back to under the avatar? It's funner that way.