Do y'all save your pm's?

sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
...sayin'....going through mine put me back on memory lane...let's all post selected ones after the relaunch...

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    How exactly are you saving them?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    simple style text edit...word...or whatever...take selected ones and post them after the relaunch and have fun with it...I think it needs to be done to preserve that dusty era between 200x and june 2010...jus' sayin'...

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    ...sayin'....going through mine put me back on memory lane...let's all post selected ones after the relaunch...

Even the one from my Buddy Glenn?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Hey Elise,

I just read your PM sending condolences for my pops (RIP) last summer. Your words were very kind and encouraging. Thank you!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Hey Elise,

I just read your PM sending condolences for my pops (RIP) last summer. Your words were very kind and encouraging. Thank you!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Big ol hug coming from the Bay, Big Stacks!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

That was a great thread.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Found this in my PM. Me and the missing-in-action King Moist:

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Hey Elise,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Big ol hug coming from the Bay, Big Stacks!

I send one right back at you, Elise. Your act of kindness to an unmet stranger captures the essence of the 'Strut. It's almost inexplicable, the draw of this place.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    We're going to be able to transfer them to the new site.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    RAJ said:
    We're going to be able to transfer them to the new site.

New inbox limit of 60 caused me to make some painful turns down memory lane. PMs from Ness, EdPowers, and soufriere (!) all hit the cutting room floor last night.

• analog_tapeanalog_tape 604 Posts
    only when i recieve helpful answers