sex and the city 2

dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central

Comments

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    IM IN!!!!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Setting this movie in the UAE (filmed elsewhere) is almost fatwa-worthy.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    I call graemlin violation. This should be on the extreme opposite end of the spectrum as facemelting.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    two things are certain for me:

1. i will go see this movie

2. it will be horrible

i say this as a S&C fan, how do you take the cast out of manhattan and plunk them in abu dabai???? is this a hope and crosby road picture?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    IM IN!!!!

H.E.R.M.

i say this as a S&C fan, how do you take the cast out of manhattan and plunk them in abu dabai????

Fabulous in L.A. and Paris already.............two snaps up!!!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Ha! You're damn right, Faux!

b/w

Go Team Aiden!

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i say this as a S&C fan, how do you take the cast out of manhattan and plunk them in abu dabai????

Fabulous in L.A. and Paris already.............two snaps up!!!

well, i guess if you can drop it in Paris...

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    You couldn't pay me to see this movie.

A thread on this is Soulstrut gasping and twitching in the throes of death.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i just saw the bgyline on tv
    ''when forbiden gets exciting''

• I think we are missing the point. This song... is... so... incredibly heinous... *shudder*

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    what if there's a liza verzion of the video?

totally gonna puke, bro'z

Its like teenage girls night out if you mention The Wire or Sopranos up in this mutha.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    I am blaming it on the heady mixture of Vicodin and voice-recognition malfunction.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I am blaming it on the heady mixture of Vicodin and voice-recognition malfunction.

FA cup hail you know it breaux

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    two things are certain for me:

1. i will go see this movie

i say this as a S&C fan

BAN

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Go Team Aiden!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Its like teenage girls night out if you mention The Wire or Sopranos up in this mutha.

"cheerleading for lame shit = cheerleading for cool shit!"

analogy fail.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

analogy fail.

Ill take Sex In New York City > The Godfather warmed over in New Jersey any day.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i enjoy them both.

analogy fail.

Ill take Sex In New York City > The Godfather warmed over in New Jersey any day.

if you are srsly comparing the godfather to sopranos than you have either (a) not seen them both or (b) totally misunderstood at least one of them. they have very, very little to do with each other beyond the setting. different format; diff themes; dif genres (comedic drama vs. drama), totally diff style. it's like comparing Men at Work and ROC - they were both about garbage men right?

but thats for another thread i suppose.

TEAM AIDEN! TEAM AIDEN! TEAM AIDEN!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Ha ha! Calm down, holmeses! It's just a movie! We understand that you're all masculine Tool Time-watchin' He-Men that like guns, hearty steaks and cried only once in your life ("but dude, it was Optimus Prime!").

Just messing with you. I'm looking forward to this movie 'cause I liked the tv show (as mindless and shallow as it was) and since I've already seen the first movie a ten dollar bill and 2 hours of my time won't hurt me!

That said, I do like Aiden better. Why? 'Cause he's a Tool-Time watchin' He-Man with a thenthitive thide! ;-)

ah, if only defending this dogshit show (and movie) were as easy as painting its male detractors as hypermasculine.

the show is weak. like REAL weak. its like a female entourage. so there goes your masculine argument.

I never said it was deep. Nor did I said it was the greatest show ever. I think it's entertaining. Me. It's mindless fun, like Nikki Minaj!

If it's so horrible, why waste time bashing it?

(I know, I know, silly question. This site would have like 10 posts a day of everybody followed that philosophy.)

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I don't know too much about about all this Sex and City but if I could blaze only one of those ladies, I'd take the brunette. Here's why:

Carrie looks really fine one day and the next looks almost bizarre. Wish I could explain it better but I can't.

The tall ginger one, Cynthia (?), is a lesbian.

The older blonde one from Mannequin is really adventurous and freaky but perhaps been around the block a few too many times, if you know what I'm saying.

The brunette lady is cute and a little awkward. She's wise to the ways of the world but knows how to have a good time.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    if you watch the show, she ( charlotte) is actually the freakiest out of all of them.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Ebert

"The characters of "Sex and the City 2" are flyweight bubbleheads living in a world which rarely requires three sentences in a row."