BEST STRIP CLUB SONGS

shawnald_reaganshawnald_reagan 318 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
What do you like to hear when you're spending your hard-earned dough to see young nubile women disrobe for you?I'll take any song by Too Short. Anything slow with 808's works well.Discuss!

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    paging jaymack

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    anything by Shamu the FudgePacker

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Go to the Best Southern Samples Thread

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Question for you pole enthusiasts (*PASUE*):

Are there strip clubs out there that play anything other than Hip Hop/Top 40/cheesy rock?

I'd always trip out during the club scenes in The Wire 'cause they always have some good oft-times gritty soul music playing, such as "Tell Me Something Good." I've noticed this in last week's episode of Treme too so maybe it's just a David Simon private mindgarden kinda thing.

Best strip club song I've heard/seen:

Selena's "Bidi Bidi Bom Bom"

This was also the most hilarious WTF?! strip performance I've witnessed.

• jjrocksjjrocks 109 Posts
    I dated a stripper last year. She got to pick her own music. Lot of top 40 rap and hip-hop. But one time she heard Chakachas' "Jungle Fever" on the radio. She shazamed it, downloaded it and put it in her set. I'd have to say that

That's a GREAT song to strip to.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Go to the Best Southern Samples Thread

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I've always wanted to see a bad ass chick strip to this:

• greensleeves

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts

• No sex in the champagne room? Not true.

I'm feelin the Jungle Fever as a good song too. Maybe I'll go soon with a request.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Anything slow with 808's works well.

Christian side hug!

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    saw a stripper dance to knights in white satin

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i have a feeling Almonds never been w/in a hundred yards of a stripclub.
    personally im not a fan of stripclubs. especially now that ive seen the innerworkings. its like the wizard of oz behind the curtain. the magic is gone. i actually hate them more now than before i worked at one.

as for music i play, it all depends on the genre the girl is comfortable with. you cant play all rappity make it rain shit all night. i find most girls just want songs theyve heard on their local Urban Radio experince. and depending on their ages and tastes you work with them while keeping the crowd awake. crowd pays the girls and the girls pay you. very shaky road to navigate.

i have a feeling Almonds never been w/in a hundred yards of a stripclub.
    personally im not a fan of stripclubs. especially now that ive seen the innerworkings. its like the wizard of oz behind the curtain. the magic is gone. i actually hate them more now than before i worked at one.

as for music i play, it all depends on the genre the girl is comfortable with. you cant play all rappity make it rain shit all night. i find most girls just want songs theyve heard on their local Urban Radio experince. and depending on their ages and tastes you work with them while keeping the crowd awake. crowd pays the girls and the girls pay you. very shaky road to navigate.

Prob bc I'm a straight female.