Rare German Funk 45 My Bachelor of Fine Arts

2»

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    CHOKE YOURSELF

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    CHOKE YOURSELF

LOL

Che, how long til we can do the sordid payment n postage thing?

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    I have ordered a stack of 45 shipping cartonage last week that hasn't arrived yet. Going to Munich tomorrow for two and a half weeks of work far from home so the payment and shipping process will start by the end of may.
    I have everybody who wished to receive a copy on a list and will get at you via PM one by one.

Sorry for mouthwatering and not being able to deliver straightaway.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

I'll take one please.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Duder, remember the old adage:

Two to grip:
    One to flip
    One to file in the Expedit

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

That's good. German postage costs aren't though, so I'll wait and see how my finances are nearer the time.

Nice 45 though, and one to add to the Soul Strut-related pile.

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    my father wants a copy too, so if i can get 2 that would be nice

my father wants a copy too, so if i can get 2 that would be nice

Great, you can have as many as you like.
    So what's your fathers interest in the 45? Does he like funk, has he a connection to the Bonn-Scene or is he a Niedecken-Fan (just sayin' because you're from Cologne)?

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    he still likes that early "k?lsch rock" and is basically very much into colognes history. after showing him the snippet i had to suffer a lecture of bap, eigelstein records and blablabla...

he still likes that early "k?lsch rock" and is basically very much into colognes history. after showing him the snippet i had to suffer a lecture of bap, eigelstein records and blablabla...

You can't front on parental nerdery.

To everybody who ordered a copy of the "Bonner Beat Bands" - Reish. I'm back home and ready to ship out the 45s. Have already begun to send PMs. Those who haven't received a PM will get it within the rest of the week.

Munich dudes can get it from now on at "Optimal Records" in Kollosseumstr.

Everybody thank you for your patience.

Sorry to everybody who PM'ed me back. I won't be able to answer within the next 24 hours because I have
    surpassed the Private Message sending limit for a 24 hour period

Unless you don't answer to the alternative e-mail adress I gave you in the PMs, this will take until tomorrow.