Onra

hermes1hermes1 109 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
I liked his Dilla-esque album where he freaked Vietnamese records. This new ish is on some Dam Funk steez. What do y'all think ?http://soundcloud.com/onra/long-distance-ft-olivier-daysoul

Comments

• Options
    His production is hit n miss for me. Mostly miss (no hatt).

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    decent

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    haven't heard this one yet, but i like a couple of his tracks - The Anthem and Take A Ride are dope.

• This flip of Walk on by on the Tribute collaboration CD with Quetzal was one i really liked, haven't checked his newer music though.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    This flip of Walk on by on the Tribute collaboration CD with Quetzal was one i really liked, haven't checked his newer music though.

I likey

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    I'm a fan of everything thats been posted including this one:

Chinoiseries got a lot of play from me when it first dropped.

• he sampled sos band high hopes for one of the better tracks on the new shit.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Never heard of the dude before, but like 90% of the things posted here. Thanks for the recommendation.

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    onra is def one of the best in this "beat" genre. i like his concept album aspect

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    i like this record.

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    that boogie record was zZZzz, really mediocre samples. but i copped the other one.

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    I played 'My Comet' to death when it first dropped, talented guy and the new stuff is nuts too. Always good to hear new Daysoul tracks.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    I liked his Dilla-esque album where he freaked Vietnamese records. This new ish is on some Dam Funk steez. What do y'all think ?

http://soundcloud.com/onra/long-distance-ft-olivier-daysoul

really like this.

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts
    I've always liked this one....came out as a white 7" some time back: