MP3 req: The Black Seeds

bobtheorangebobtheorange 432 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
Anyone got a rip of there LP? Or at least their cover of "In the rain"? Its the one featured on Trap Door 2.

Comments

• does anyone at least got a rip of "Go Outside In The Rain"? I will highly appreciate it.

• please yall. I want to hear this.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I've got a good rip of the whole lp. I'll dig around for the CD tomorrow.

• I've got a good rip of the whole lp. I'll dig around for the CD tomorrow.
    Thanks man!! I really appreciate it, internet props to you.

• thanks, are the three studio tracks from the same record? Can find any info on the them.

Oh, I accidentally left those in the folder. They're from an unrelated school lp. Here's the Black Seeds track list...

go outside in the rain // aint no sunshine // black magic woman // do your thing // backstabbers / kool& gang // walking in the rain // backstabbers // coldest day of my life // if loving you is wrong // I love everything about you

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    I was searching for this a while ago.

good looks crink

• Oh, I accidentally left those in the folder. They're from an unrelated school lp.
    ah cool, who are they by? really dig that last track. thanks once again.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Have only ever heard the Black Seed side of this LP before and have to say that the version of Backstabbers by Sound Trek on side 2 is blowing my mind a little bit. Thanks for this crink.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Any more info on this lp? Anyone got the cover?

Any more info on this lp? Anyone got the cover?

It's an Army battle of the bands lp from the year after the East of Underground/Soap lp. Popsike should yield hella cover images.

The school lp at the end is just some random thing from the bay area. Traded it earlier this year and don't remember the name. Those are the only good tracks on it. The rest is typical High School orchestra/choral stuff. I really like the version of "In the Rain" though.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    thanks dude..

• Any more info on this lp? Anyone got the cover?

The school lp at the end is just some random thing from the bay area. Traded it earlier this year and don't remember the name. Those are the only good tracks on it. The rest is typical High School orchestra/choral stuff. I really like the version of "In the Rain" though.
    yeah, its got a nice raw sound to it. I'll have to find it.

• ArksArks 133 Posts
    I've got a good rip of the whole lp. I'll dig around for the CD tomorrow.
    Thanks man!! I really appreciate it, internet props to you.

also known as e-props. and yes. thankyou for this.

• anyone have a live link for this Black Seeds ? need this in my life