Felt - Tribute to Lisa Bonet Lp

HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I just checked the album - never heard any Murs or much Slug - & I'm surprised how much I like this: dope beats & flow. I thought it would be some weird emotional/abstract thing & I'm really happy to be wrong! Anyone else feeling this album? Is Murs always this smooth? Peaceh

Comments

• I just checked the album - never heard any Murs or much Slug - & I'm surprised how much I like this: dope beats & flow. I thought it would be some weird emotional/abstract thing & I'm really happy to be wrong! Anyone else feeling this album? Is Murs always this smooth?

Peace

h

YESSSSSSSSSSSS. this shit is really really dope. and i was sorely disappointed with the first felt. this one is dope. good production dope mc's.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    One of my favorite hip-hop albums this year, thus far.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Is Murs always this smooth?

Yup.You should also look into buying his "The end of the beginning" album on DefJux.

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    One of my favorite hip-hop albums this year, thus far.

Cosigned. I liked the single dirty girl so much, I had to cop the album.

• Is Murs always this smooth?

Yup.You should also look into buying his "The end of the beginning" album on DefJux.
    especially the first track on the album... rocks the spot like whoa...

(i heart ellipses)

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Is Murs always this smooth?

especially the first track on the album... rocks the spot like whoa...

(i heart ellipses)

If I was an ellipse I'd be sad cause you don't feel like dealing with me.

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    Yeah, the new Felt definitely has its moments. As far as Murs albums go, though, The End of the Beginning isn't near the top of my list.

• well, whats up with Lisa Bonet???
    what she doing these days? i still have a big thing for her
    anyone can get me in touch with her plaese

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I just checked the album - never heard any Murs or much Slug - & I'm surprised how much I like this: dope beats & flow. I thought it would be some weird emotional/abstract thing & I'm really happy to be wrong! Anyone else feeling this album? Is Murs always this smooth?

Peace

h

No Doubt---------St8t Lava.

• wonkawonka 84 Posts
    Y'all sold me on this one

Murs has got skill 4 sho. Anybody heard that Saturday morning cartoon track? Mad creative..

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

His followup was major weaksauce in my opinion. I gave it one listen and filed it away. Does it deserve a second listen?