TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

Happy B'day Jimster. Take 20 mins for me!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Happy Birthday Sir,

All the best!

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Happy Birthday bro!

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    magpaul said:
    Happy Birthday bro!

Plus one

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Many thanks.

It was one of the poorer birthdays. I shall disclose the banalities apropos of nothing.

Began shortly after Tuesday had transitioned to Wednesday with smoke detectors that could not be silenced. Ended up sleeping with cotton wool in my ears in the wee hours.

6AM start.

Sh*t day at work.

Had planned an evening meal out at the pub with the wife and nippers, only to be told #2 son was poorly and would be going to bed before I'd get back from work. So we would be eating in.

Never mind. Let us take the plusses:

Alarms had been silenced. Turns out it was the carbon monoxide alarm, which I couldn't see as wife had placed it on top of a mirror and it's depleting-battery screeches were being reflected off the ceiling, right where the smoke detectors were. Took Mr. Alarm man 30 seconds to diagnose. How we laughed as we payed his callout.

Neighbour had cooked us some gin-u-wine Indian Apna-style chicken curry which was polished off with a couple glasses of Marlborough Sauv-B. GO-NZ-OR-GO-HOME-R.

Poorly son sang Happy Birthday.

Might treat meself to one of these:

I suppose Southhampton is having a laugh. Rightly so.

Does Rogers get the boot?

On a side note. I enjoyed the ManU vs Ars match yesterday.

DOR said:

On a side note. I enjoyed the ManU vs Ars match yesterday.

Bollocks. Even against the most piss-poor Man Utd since, well, last season, we couldn't score, and the commentator put things into perspective around the 80th minute when he mentioned that Arsenal had 70% possession, ten shots on target and no goals, while Man Utd had zero shots on target but were leading 1-0. Only Arsenal could take those stats and engineer a loss from it.

Alexis nailed on to move to Citeh in the summer.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

magpaul said:

Words. They must sting.

It's kinda sad I haven't picked a single pool player on my fantasy team. But I keep trying to overload my team on Saints.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    DOR said:

I think that if Liverpool continue on current form he won't last into the new year. He has a worse record this season than even Hodgson did by this time (Hodgson's side even beat Chelsea 2-0 at Anfield.)

The knives are out but a couple of wins and it's quiet again.
    He has officially fucked up the money, a la Spurs though.
    Losing one world class player and replacing with a handful of good/average is not a success strategy. It's a hoarder strategy. Like when I sold Danser's Inferno back in 92 and used the £££ to buy a full run of Osibisa albums and tepid funk.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    This season's taking on all the existential despair of a particularly bad comedown.

Belated happy birthday from Berlin, J.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Liverpool are still intent on their attempt to be the new Arsenal. Arsenal can't seem to even get that right anymore. Haven't even bothered to look at my fantasy team since the beginning of the season. The Evil Empire continues to dominate the league. grumblegrumble.

Happy belated Birthday Jim doe.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    when you look at who is above the reds in the table this year except for west ham and newcastle i dont see who can have a meltdown that will allow liverpool to regain..everton,swansea will stay solid
    arsenal and yanited wont nudge so it will be a completition between spurs and liverpool for who can be less disapointing..depressing..coutinho has disapeared..and your individual quality is just not meshing at the moment

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    aguero is the new suarez..saving citeh at the moment

pcmr said:
    when you look at who is above the reds in the table this year except for west ham and newcastle i dont see who can have a meltdown that will allow liverpool to regain..
    arsenal and yanited wont nudge

You have more faith than this Gooner.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    [removed][removed]

pcmr said:
    aguero is the new suarez..saving citeh at the moment

Scoring goals is his job; he gets the "Saviour" tag by default. I know what you mean though, it would be better if Yaya and dem were also finding the back of the net more regularly.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

best thing about this season so far.

Hooked the one THES up with Sainsbury's finest.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    this is about as close to a novelty xmas jumper as i get.

This shit has landed on your shores?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

Osbourne is an odious toad, but that gif is brilliant.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Dude looks high as fuck. Rolling as the kids say.

Osborne looks totally fucked.
    In fact he looks Bezzed.
    Ecstasy face chewing, collar all over the place, lost weight in the face.
    I'm seeing dude with a new found respect.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Fauxreals. That would be one hell of a trip, probably a bad idea to drop something the day the cameras were there, but 'respec' for sure.

Probably just done str@ng1ing a r**t b*y.

J i m s t e r said:
    Probably just done str@ng1ing a r**t b*y.

Do you think any of the present lot are at it?

I have no doubts that the 70s-80s bunch had some very rotten apples (purely going on the close ties with Saville), and I realise that being a debased pervert is probably in the job description*, but you kind of think that as these guys are rich and powerful why can't they just hire prostitutes for their jollies? Or is it a case of these people are attracted to power, and there's no bigger turn-on for the sick fucks than exerting power over the powerless, and none more powerless than a child**... yuck, nasty thoughts.

* Conservative politician
    ** this last line of reasoning, which is totally true and an actual fact***, is just one of the many things that should bar anyone who wants to be a politician from being one
    ***maybe