Leggings Yay or Nay?

2»

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    American Apparel now sells Hammer pants ("harem pants") for women.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Just asked someone about those...after seeing a couple pairs in town today. Rather nauseating.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

My wife took this picture of these leggings that are painted to look like jeans in downtown El Paso.

I just noticed his tshirt! Manic Hispanic are a great band!! (were a great band?)

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    I am not mad at leggings. However, a lady have to be slightly tall and not too chunky to look good or else she ends up looking dumpy.
    I am used to my wife wearing these when she goes to yoga or ballet or the gym and she wears them occasionally in the field. Looks cute.

You wife wears shimmery Disco Leggings to Yoga or is she wearing regular lycra joints?

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    They're always ugly, even in the less than 5% of cases where the wearer actually does have the body to pull it off. Shit hurts my eyes. As if those lo-cut jeans weren't bad enough with every chick proudly parading her fat belt around town.

Do these clothing stores have trick mirrors?

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    I am not mad at leggings. However, a lady have to be slightly tall and not too chunky to look good or else she ends up looking dumpy.
    I am used to my wife wearing these when she goes to yoga or ballet or the gym and she wears them occasionally in the field. Looks cute.

You wife wears shimmery Disco Leggings to Yoga or is she wearing regular lycra joints?

She wears black plain ones. I guess they might have some lycra in them and some cotton too. I don't ask too many questions I just tell her she looks cute. She got mad at me when I came along to yoga with her once and I joked around with her too much during class. She said it was distracting but it ain't my fault, was the cute leggings fault I said.
    I don't like the disco shimmer ones, they're a little too Williamsburg 2005 for me. Everything else I endorse.

Just 4 Bassie!!!!!!!!

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    nay

nay

RENT INCREASE!!!!!!

i'll send my sis your way instead.....she was gonna come to nyc with me! she owns a pair......and has the body to do so. i still think they are horrid!!
    blaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

and has the body to do so.

Crux of the debate.....

i'll send my sis your way instead.....

DECREASE!!!!!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    The girl with an ass that makes me hurt all over again.

Yo! baby got a no no?
    Oh no no.

and has the body to do so.

Crux of the debate.....

what, she has a pretty decent body.
    straight and ghey men alike (in melbs at least) enjoy the spray-on paaaaaaaaaaaants look.

i'm all for tights/stocking/stay ups etc......but with something over them.....ya know. gotta leave some things to the imagination.

also, don't like shimmery/sparkly.

also, don't like shimmery/sparkly.

sparkle sparkle.

:D sparkle sparkle.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    The girl with an ass that makes me hurt all over again.

Yo! baby got a no no?
    Oh no no.

YES WE CAN!