I did it

2»

Comments

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    I think I'll joining a few other folks in taking a strut break for a while.

great idea.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

at the same time, you got to cut the two mods some slack. they clean up a lot of spammer messes in aisle 6, do the majority of sitewide housecleaning, and put a lot of unseen labor into keeping this thing running.

Sorry, no; sometimes doing the job is no excuse for sometimes doing it abusively.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

at the same time, you got to cut the two mods some slack. they clean up a lot of spammer messes in aisle 6, do the majority of sitewide housecleaning, and put a lot of unseen labor into keeping this thing running.

Sorry, no; sometimes doing the job is no excuse for sometimes doing it abusively.

But isn't that always the excuse offered in the face of needless police violence?

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    I think I'll joining a few other folks in taking a strut break for a while.

great idea.

welcome back.
    why delete that thread just to have dudes continue w/ the same yap-yap in this one.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

And anyone who thinks KVH is a troll or an alias simply has to brush up on their reading. He has been around a while, and is no more of an asshole than anyone else on the Strut.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    KVH --- is no more of an asshole than anyone else on the Strut.

Well now, let's not get TOO carried away there

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    I stand by everything I said in that thread

I don't really care about it being deleted, but there were a few sensible posts in that mess imo.

Witches of Eastwick related??haha.

not sure what this refers to, but I insist on being Cher.

good grief.

I loved Cher in it!!haha!! But then again, i am a Michelle fan too.

Jack's Devil was Daryl Van Horn, i hoped there was some correlation.

The scene where the crazy religious woman vomited up the cherry pip's and was then beaten to death by here husband was car-azy!!

wait are you seriously not a chick?
    i'm so confused, so now there's one less girl on here? not that it matters.
    well i was always suspicious. the cher thing confirms it.
    so then who is that gap employee lookin smiley gal in those pictures who is unknowingly being exploited as you?

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

I don't really care about it being deleted, but there were a few sensible posts in that mess imo.

good grief.

The scene where the crazy religious woman vomited up the cherry pip's and was then beaten to death by here husband was car-azy!!

so then who is the that gap employee lookin smiley gal in those pictures who is unknowingly being exploited as you?

Dont hatt me cause Im hot PAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants!!!!!!!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Wow. Terrible moderation.

In the end, the community usually rights itself and there were worthwhile poasts in that thread by Junior, Birdman9, Grafwritah and others.

I honestly think that the board would be better off with no moderation than what we've got right now; most of the moderation-related problems that have occurred over the years have stemmed not from a failure to take action but from a moderator interfering in matters where no moderation was necessary or otherwise abusing his/her power.

I couldn't agree more.

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts

good grief.

so then who is that gap employee lookin smiley gal in those pictures who is unknowingly being exploited as you?

Bassie said she wanted to be cher. I just really dug her in the movie.
    I am a chick, i just have a deep/husky voice is all!haha.
    We don't have the gap here , but i see what you're saying.

but the idea of batmon sitting at home, logging out to respond as lucious and NOW logging out again to respond as a 26y.o aussie laydee, who dated one of the strutters.....well, it tickles me ever so.
    Gives me free reign to keep acting a fool too!! mwahahahhahahaaaaaaa...

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Where going to have to give you a 'prove your from australia' test just to be sure you really are not Batmon living out some antipodean fantasy...

1. What is a thong?
    2. How many mls of beer in a a longneck?
    3. How much can a koala bear?
    4. How high do kangaroos jump?
    5. What was Steve Irwins middle name?
    6. Explain the game of cricket?
    7. What is the town called in Home & Away? What is the street called in Neighbours?
    8. Post a pic of you surfing with zinc on your nose while eating a sunny boy.....

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    Where going to have to give you a 'prove your from australia' test just to be sure you really are not Batmon living out some antipodean fantasy...

1. What is a thong?
    7. What is the town called in Home & Away? What is the street called in Neighbours?
    8. Post a pic of you surfing with zinc on your nose while eating a sunny boy.....

This is the closest i'll get to any of those things.....SunnyBoy's tho....

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

26y.o aussie laydee, who dated[/b] one of the strutters.....

Quick! Turn off your PM's!

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

1. What is a thong?

This is the closest i'll get to any of those things.....SunnyBoy's tho....

Hehehe. represent represent......

I never understood the name Melbourne Bitter. Is it a description of the beer's taste, or a description of how Melburnians feel cause they dont live in Sydney