Expedit's are $99?

oldnewsouloldnewsoul 238 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
I just came from Ikea.It's tax free weekend starting Thursday. Get your weight up.

Comments

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    these must be the 4X4s right?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I think that is the regular price for the 4X4, right?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I think that is the regular price for the 4X4, right?

I think so, the 6x6 are usually $150 for the plain white or blond and $199 for the nicer dark finish

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    Do folks reinforce their expedits?? You know replace those little wood things with steel or something. A friend of mine was telling me to do that. (And yes my expedit's full goddamnit.)

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Do folks reinforce their expedits?? You know replace those little wood things with steel or something. A friend of mine was telling me to do that. (And yes my expedit's full goddamnit.)

I did, and I secured it to my wall, since I have a floor that dips a bit.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    6x6 out here was 129.99 when I got mine about 6 months ago.

• 6x6 out here was 129.99 when I got mine about 6 months ago.

5x5 right? i definitely reinforce it to my wall as much as possible, not tryingto have this thing fall over and right through the floor when the big one comes out here in socal.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts

I don't. Just situate everything heavy on the bottom cubes and you'll be fine.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    6x6 out here was 129.99 when I got mine about 6 months ago.

5x5 right?

For real. Do they make a 6X6? I need to get rid of some of these records.

• For real. Do they make a 24X6? I need to get rid of some of these records.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Man, I was just looking around the room like "I could use another Expedit" and then I looked again like "I should dump alot of these".

But nah.

30X30 plaese