The Beatles THIS IS AMAZING

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
This is an intro to a game. http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/cinematic.php Holy F*ck.

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

• The psychedelic stuff is incredible!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    found this
    clay davis and punchout
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    prime likes this

• chasechase 767 Posts
    that was sick

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I'd rather play that video game starting at the end...

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I saw this one last week. I'm sure it's discussed on other boards, but here are some of the Beatles references found in this:

* The intro shot of Liverpool, where the buildings are cut-up in the same way as shown in YELLOW SUBMARINE before "Eleanor Rigby" is heard

* The concert posters at the beginning, including the full Mr. Kite benefit, The Semolina Pilchards, The Blackbirds, Jeremy (as in Hilary Boob), Maggie Mae & The Word, The Revolution, The Meanie Blues, The St. Peters Parish Church, said to be the first place where John & Paul first met.

* Maxwell's Silver Sundries

* Honey Pie, Savoy Truffle on the menu at the restaurant, that has a special offer where "1 and 1 is 2!"

* The smirk on John's face as they fly from Liverpool to the country that is "left of Greenland"

* The various planets and everything on it could be a reference to what is "Across The Universe"

* the damaged stand-up piano in the garden, as seen in "Strawberry Fields Forever"

* the Helter Skelter on one of the moons

* John's psychedelic limo

* four goldfish, obviously to go with the finger pie

* the "elementary penguins"

* the band dressed as they are in "I Am The Walrus"

* the sight of "Blue Meanies"

* how everyone in the "circus" is slowly walking over the edge, when a lot of fans and critics were saying that's exactly what The Beatles were doing