Waaambulance to W-Burg (NRR)

1235»

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Rich, if you want to have a conversation about this face to face I'll be happy to tell you some stories. I'm not going to argue with you about a good friend of mine - who I wouldn't consider a "rich kid" by any stretch - on this site for all to see where I am asked to put his business out there just to prove you wrong or contrast it with how your kids have grown up. Neither is anyone's business. And to that end, you should stop writing these baiting, disrespectful posts. You don't really know shit about me or anyone else here and it's not cool.

Jon....with all due respect you put his business on here...I'm not asking for his name or personal info....nor do I judge him for what he did.

The premise of "he was forced to sell drugs" is what I disagree with ....honestly, if you said "And he wound up selling drugs"...no problem....but the idea that his father or society "forced" him to sell drugs is BS.

Semantics, maybe....but it was an important enough part of the story for you to include it.

I respect your wishes and have no desire to discuss it further.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I was forced to skip past most of these posts.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Rich, if you want to have a conversation about this face to face I'll be happy to tell you some stories. I'm not going to argue with you about a good friend of mine - who I wouldn't consider a "rich kid" by any stretch - on this site for all to see where I am asked to put his business out there just to prove you wrong or contrast it with how your kids have grown up. Neither is anyone's business. And to that end, you should stop writing these baiting, disrespectful posts. You don't really know shit about me or anyone else here and it's not cool.

stop being such an internet drama queen. take it to PMs if you are so upset.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Got weed?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Hi Gary, hows it going?

• I was forced to skip past most of these posts.

Still waiting for someone to drop some more Afro-Banjo knowledge???

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    the idea that his father or society "forced" him to sell drugs is BS.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

stop being such an internet drama queen. take it to PMs if you are so upset.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I don't care how you get your money, how hard you work, or what it is you do... it all boils down to how you act in the world, and that comes in large-part from parenting.

i think nate's response to obama's new tax law is HILARIOUS.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Can we just come back to the basic point:

Rich or poor, please don't raise your kids to be douchebags, let alone douchebags who help fuel gentrification and give rise to subcultural trends of dubious worth.