electrik red

deejdeej 5,125 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
>>>>> love vs moneyhttp://concreteloop.com/2009/05/%E2%99%AB-new-music-electrik-red-bed-restbed rest is whats upwhole album is pretty great though

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• Options
    >>>>> love vs money

http://concreteloop.com/2009/05/%E2%99%AB-new-music-electrik-red-bed-rest

bed rest is whats up
    whole album is pretty great though

It's

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i would like them much more without all the foul lanquage. just kinda turns me off of their music

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    They have got to come harder!!!

THEY ARE NO DESTINY???S CHILD I???LL TELL YOU THAT???.

WHEN WILL YA???LL LEARN TO STOP PUTTING UP GIRL GROUPS THEY DONT LAST?????? AND THIS GROUP SUCKS I DONT LIKE TO SONG. I WILL NOT BE LOOKING FORWARD TOWARDS THAT RELEASE.

This songs sucks, I do like them??? the music will not have any staying power. After hearing a few songs. I can???t say I will buy their album. I won???t be surprised if they are dropped soon. Best of Luck Ladies

This group is SOOOOOOOOOOOO mediocre to me.

It???s something about them that I don???t like??????.This is a sad and lame attemp to fill a void in the music scene with a girl group that lacks creativity and talent. They honestly should have remained background dancers???.in the background!!!!!

They can miss me with this garbage???what happened to the girl groups that had members who could sing? I forsee an album FLOP!

this will be their first and last album

Its a lot of behind the scenes nonsense that???s going on but I wish the girls the best???

Well, I hope behind the scenes they can actually sing.

They are WACK! sorry their music has no life to it. Just a bunch of joints half talking/singing on a song. Richgirl got them at least vocally.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    i would like them much more without all the foul lanquage. just kinda turns me off of their music

Though I'm well aware of the double standard, I agree. Potty mouths turn me off....but not ALL the time (wink wink).

i mean all that was a little much. Naomi is super hot. but i feel you, their single has gone nowhere, its still hard to market a girl group past one member, and the language ladies! that shits not sexy. what happened to the old days where everything was said with innuendos???

all hating aside. this song is HOT!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Though I'm well aware of the double standard, I agree. Potty mouths turn me off....but not ALL the time (wink wink).

You know, I don't even pay attention to that element of it... it just all sounds so weak.

And like I said the other time deej tried to street-team it, it appears from the videos that only one of the 4 even sings (and she's no Beyonce!).

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Vocally boring.

this chick is where it's at

• Options

^^^

She's gorgeous and ...but that track is just awful. I couldn't sit through 5 seconds once the vocals came in. And the production is just garbage. Sorry.

don't gotta appologize to me. i personally think it's a hot song with great production

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Vocally boring.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    This is dreadfully unoriginal, musically/lyrically and every which way, they have me on bed rest falling asleep.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    wow could not disagree more

^^^'dreadfully unoriginal'???
    dont even know what to say about ppl who cant deal w/ profanity in 2009
    am i wrong that the implicit message in themack's post is that women are singing solely to be 'sexy' for his benefit -- theyre not pinup models u dumbass

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i do love when dudes cant verbalize their disagreement w/out looking to the charts for justification -- news flash u f*ckin obscure funk break collectors, the charts do not justify quality

• Options
    That second vid you posted was much better than the first, but it's still dreadful.

Not sayin you have bad taste in music...just that I don;t care for that sound at all.

theyre not pinup models u dumbass

I'd have to say they are bro. that song is called "friend/lover".

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    news flash u f*ckin obscure funk break collectors, the charts do not justify quality

And neither does your opinion.

heyooooooo!

Tepid turdery.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

yeah and? they cant be profane bcuz you dont think its sexy? maybe that song isnt about appealing to goofy internerd shoe collectors.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    this shouldnt surprise u being 'themack' & everything but women listen to music too ...?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Tepid turdery.
    not really dude. this is the-dream's vanity 6. Theres like 2 weak tracks at best. (im not too into the obvious kelis bite).

i dont think this is gonna be a huge hit at all, which imo is pretty sad -- i do think its a great album tho & u dudes are sleeping. its def better than the keri hilson which was a halfway decent disappointment.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    meh.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    Deej, you proved once again that you're the one with the worst taste in music on this board. I'm wondering why you even hang out here, there are a lot of other messageboards which would fit your taste much better.
    Every time you post something about music I brace myself for the worst imaginable nightmare.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    wow could not disagree more

around these parts this kind of music is typically enjoyed here:

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Instantly forgettable

yeah and? they cant be profane bcuz you dont think its sexy? maybe that song isnt about appealing to goofy internerd shoe collectors.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    fwiw Deej doesn't really "hang out here"

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    damn, deej even got the germans mad!!!!

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Deej is ahead of the curve. This girl group will be a hit, just watch.