Bay Area SS Catnip

2»

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    i have that same plaid shirt dude is wearing...gotta wi-five him on that one...it's one of my favorites.

Figures.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    The NYT loves stories like these where they get to make fun of people (especially in CA) for not being as sophisticated as New Yorkers.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    no bugs in san fran? that garage door room is going to get infested. I'm sending them some new jersey mosquitos.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    The NYT loves stories like these where they get to make fun of people (especially in CA) for not being as sophisticated as New Yorkers.

Low density, car dependent..... I dunno O-dub...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Low density, car dependent..... I dunno O-dub...

Ha, I just meant that the NY Times - somewhat unusually for a local city paper (event thought, obviously, the NYT has nat'l reach) - likes to publish stories about "local culture/neighborhoods" outside of NY but there's often a subtle, snarky quality to how they do it. Which is fine since if you wanted to clown NY neighborhoods, that'd be easy enough too!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    no bugs in san fran? that garage door room is going to get infested. I'm sending them some new jersey mosquitos.

DUH.

There are no bugs in SF cause it is perfect!

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts

DUH.

SF is not perfect as a matter of fact it's where boners go to die.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

DUH.

HOT

Ha, I just meant that the NY Times - somewhat unusually for a local city paper (event thought, obviously, the NYT has nat'l reach) - likes to publish stories about "local culture/neighborhoods" outside of NY but there's often a subtle, snarky quality to how they do it. Which is fine since if you wanted to clown NY neighborhoods, that'd be easy enough too!

Heh, I was teasing you re: our other Cali thread.

I think you're probably right on that one. I'm used to it out here, many articles from national publications will comment on something good (i.e. recent Rock Hall inductions) with the undertone of It's amazing it's in that shithole, eh?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    the bathrooms are my favourite rooms lol.

I know the house was styled for the shoot, but that is one sterile-looking environment. Would be hard for me to relax when everything is just so .

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts

DUH.

HOT
    I'd beat the hell out of my boner if I had to live in SF.

DUH.

HOT
    I'd beat the hell out of my boner if I had to live in SF.

Sounds like prison.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Awww, it's not so great. Even in the summer the weather in San Francisco sucks. On the few occasions when it's actually north of 80??F, you're miserable because nobody had air conditioning. F*ck a lawn if you want to play in the yard, most of the parks in the neighborhood are either a square block of concrete or covered with dogshit. There's hills everywhere, you're fucked if you need to parallel park your stick shift car.