"Day and Night" once an hour in Atlanta

13»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I am so ready for the era of whimsical gay raps. It would be a switch from the homothug bang on my chest gorilla raps that have gotten so tired.

Where have u dudes been in the last 30 years?

There's been a enough "Alt-Rapp" for listeners who dont want a scary Black guy in their speakers.

P.M. Dawn,Justin Warfield,Kwest The Madd Ladd.

If this crap 'takes over', u muthafuskas are gonna be cryin for some Hard shit once the alt-shit gets over-cloned and exhausted.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I am so ready for the era of whimsical gay raps. It would be a switch from the homothug bang on my chest gorilla raps that have gotten so tired.

There's been a enough "Alt-Rapp" for listeners who dont want a scary Black guy in their speakers.

If this crap 'takes over', u muthafuskas are gonna be cryin for some Hard shit once the alt-shit gets over-cloned and exhausted.

So you're suggesting we go back in time? Awesome!

So you're suggesting we go back in time? Awesome!

hahaha.....

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

I am not scurred of some stupid black guy up in my speakers.

i AM a bit tired of "THE TRAP THE TRAP THE TRAP AYYYYYY!!!"

I mean it was cool a couple years ago, its just kinda passe now.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Poorly photoshopped covers of rappers holding guns and LV bitch purses filled with fake money need to get outta here too.

Lol actually never mind me, im just an old hater now.

I am not scurred of some stupid black guy up in my speakers.

i AM a bit tired of "THE TRAP THE TRAP THE TRAP AYYYYYY!!!"

I mean it was cool a couple years ago, its just kinda passe now.

Tailor made just for you.