Ridiculous rapp names

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    WHAT?!?!

FUN DMC is such a great album name. You bitches are crazy.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Reminder to self: if Gary likes my album name, change it

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I'm with G*ry. *PASUE*

I like the name FUN DMC. I like to think it's because I "get it," which is to say there's not really much to get other than it's a silly, fun name.

Thing is I actually really like the record. Like, I jam that shit. Just not really feeling the title.

ELBOWS

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Your not exactly a masked crime fighter either........

When u create a thread about ridiculous Superhro name, feel free to list me.

In the meantime go have FUN w/ your DMC.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Reminder to self: if Gary likes my album name, change it

Smart man. I mean, if you were tight with a dude who called himself Cumulous Kilojoule and didn't pull him aside for a friendly talking to re: the name, you may not want to trust your own judgment on such things.

• We were backstage at the Pyramid Rock festival in Australia and Spank Rocc was on stage and this dude was like who are you guys? and we, jokingly said, oh us? We Fun DMC. And then we looked at eachother and said hell yeah, that's the name of the new album. who gives a fu*k what people think of our album title.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Is it true that "People Under The Stairs" narrowly beat "Da Fried Green Tomatoes" when it came time to pick your name?

OK, "Da Fried Green Tomatoez" is pretty damn funny.

That's hype.

I'm just saying, 'cause dude brought it up.

and Justin - I did. If you knew the man, you'd know it didn't do much good.

Basically it's the type of name that would be said when you're hanging out with a bunch of friends and one dude would say something like "eff you! I'm gonna call you guys like...FUN DMC or something!" And then everybody would stop and laugh and be like "stoooopid" but then start laughing about it again ten minutes later.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

And this is coming from a guy who used to be in a group called Kemetic Suns with guys who called themselves Cumulous Kilojoule and Hypnotic The Native Sun.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Since we're talking about it...

I love the album, but I do kind of hate the name (sorry Thes please still buy records from me. haha.)

And this is coming from a guy who used to be in a group called Kemetic Suns with guys who called themselves Cumulous Kilojoule and Hypnotic The Native Sun.

you forgot to add your Egyptian counter-personas

That's hype.

I'm just saying, 'cause dude brought it up.

and Justin - I did. If you knew the man, you'd know it didn't do much good.

I feel much better knowing you tried.

Not to mention he rolls with a dude who goes by Rape_Donkeys.

• minimini 879 Posts
    Puff Daddy / P. Diddy

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    at my neighborhood park this weekend we had the celebratory first flea market of the spring. music was playing and people were out.

unfortunately it was sponsored by the uhuru movement and periodically, they would get some person to rant on the mic for thirty minute stretches.

anyway, they carted a dude up to perform....Trigga Nam.
    i can just picture this guy coming up with that name and thinking, "this is so clever, i should start rapping!"
    he was terrible. at one point, he rhymed over c.r.e.a.m. instrumental and he was yelling at the mothers pushing their newborns past and the families browsing at the flea "What yall know about Wu Tang??!?! What yall know about the Wu???"

man, the whole shit was ridiculous. at least it was sunny out.

I was just listening to an old track by your friend MAKING UNDERGROUND RAW SHIT

I was just listening to an old track by your friend MAKING UNDERGROUND RAW SHIT

i didnt know that's what it meant

I like these threads where real headz start slapboxing. You can almost hear the little dudes holding their breath and wondering who to back.

I like these threads where real headz start slapboxing. You can almost hear the little dudes holding their breath and wondering who to back.

G.A.R.Y. is a raelhead?

G.A.R.Y. is a raelhead?

Hahahahaha! I love how you spelled it so he wouldn't know you were talking about him.

G.A.R.Y. is a raelhead?

Hahahahaha! I love how you spelled it so he wouldn't know you were talking about him.

GAME ALWAYS REQUIRES YEAST

See, Gary... he's like the court jester of this shit here right? Juggling balls and shit. He entertain you but then he got that funny hat on and those shoes with long curly toes and shit.

And HERM... heeeeeeeeee's like, he's like, he's like that sly prince, he's peeping you out right, and right when you're sleeing? BAM, he hits you with that left right left and snatches your crown.

Jonny_Paycheck is like the traveling troubadour. He's always singing some sad ass song about the old days. But people listen to him cause he's old and salty as F*ck.

DB_Cooper is like... he's like the scribe, he gonna jot down all this shit for the ages yahmean and correct your grammar too.

Soulstrut is like the castle and Raj just happens to be the king.

Word, word

See, Gary... he's like the court jester of this shit here right? Juggling balls and shit. He entertain you but then he got that funny hat on and those shoes with long curly toes and shit.

And HERM... heeeeeeeeee's like, he's like, he's like that sly prince, he's peeping you out right, and right when you're sleeing? BAM, he hits you with that left right left and snatches your crown.

Jonny_Paycheck is like the traveling troubadour. He's always singing some sad ass song about the old days. But people listen to him cause he's old and salty as F*ck.

DB_Cooper is like... he's like the scribe, he gonna jot down all this shit for the ages yahmean and correct your grammar too.

Word, word

WILL SCRIBE FOR WINE[/b]

Grog, dude. Grog.

• at my neighborhood park this weekend we had the celebratory first flea market of the spring. music was playing and people were out.

unfortunately it was sponsored by the uhuru movement and periodically, they would get some person to rant on the mic for thirty minute stretches.

anyway, they carted a dude up to perform....Trigga Nam.
    i can just picture this guy coming up with that name and thinking, "this is so clever, i should start rapping!"
    he was terrible. at one point, he rhymed over c.r.e.a.m. instrumental and he was yelling at the mothers pushing their newborns past and the families browsing at the flea "What yall know about Wu Tang??!?! What yall know about the Wu???"

man, the whole shit was ridiculous. at least it was sunny out.

This story made my whole day.

Trigga Nam =

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Word, word

This is so next level it's not even funny.

"Yo, your highness, can I say this one? Can I say this one?"

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

G.A.R.Y. is a raelhead?

Makes a HUGE nameplate belt....

G.A.R.Y. is a raelhead?

Makes a HUGE nameplate belt....

I would get GAME ALWAYS in Silver letters and get REQUIRES YEAST in the Gold, and rock two belts, one on top of the other. Silly and Fun....get it?