whitelily w/ a new mix on the radio 4/22

whitelilywhitelily 155 Posts
edited April 2009 in Announcements
Hey everyone,I'll be on the radio tomorrow playing a new mix I made using all music by artists on this year's coachella lineup. I think it's pretty decent even though I made it spur of the moment just for my friends to listen to on the drive to the festival, and I'd love to hear what you all think. Expect characteristic whitelily sad wistfulness and dreamy sway, only this time made with a lot of current modern music. 88.9 fm kxlu in los angeleswww.kxlu.com streaming live on the web9-11a.m. pacific time 12-2pm east coastlovelonglost,lily

Comments

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    11a.m. - 1p.m. CENTRAL.

Don't forget the the breadbasket of ameriKKKa.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    I cannot read the word "Coachella" without thinking of "cloaca" and "citronella," which in turn makes me think either of my pet turtle slowly and methodically devouring a giant yellow candle or of Wim Delvoye getting stung to death by mosquitos.

In any case, I'm tryna listen right now, but the interwebs are not cooperating.

Oh shit--there it is, and it's JRoot's dude Leonard Cohen. Yo, I scammed The Future from Columbia House back in college. It came in the same box as Whut?! Thee Album and, like, six other selections. I quoted that Cohen record in a paper one time and then not too long after traded it for too little store credit during some desperate times. And I probably used that credit to buy Salt Song or Mingo Lewis or some shit. Oh, the humanity.

Anyway, this is sounding lovely. Thanks.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    there it is, and it's JRoot's dude Leonard Cohen.

When I heard that song when I first tuned in, I knew the chunes would be off the chanes (even though I think that was before whitelily took over).

Enjoyed it but.... you gotta learn to love some chalupas! They are The Cure.