I went to a Teabag Party yesterday

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
It was embarrassing. All I got was that Libertarians are the biggest bunch of whining fat fucks on the face of the Earth.

Comments

• Well, that's not what I expected when clicking on this thread. And I'm kind of relieved actually.
    Libertarians do, for the most part, annoy the shit out of me.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    What? Oh, you mean this:

• That's exactly the sort of filth I'm talking about.
    Eccccch.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I think the US should let these people not pay taxes at all and just charge them the going rate for things like use of roads, schools, snow removal, etc etc etc...

You could put a gps tracker on their car and charge them by the mile and if the fire dept has to come to their house they get a bill (Say 5G's for a call). Etc etc etc...

• The few libertarians I know are chronically underemployed and not really subject to the taxes they dread.

Does Alex Jones support these idiots?

Also, how did all the good little Republicans manage to get a Wednesday off from work?

The few libertarians I know are chronically underemployed and not really subject to the taxes they dread.

Does Alex Jones support these idiots?

Also, how did all the good little Republicans manage to get a Wednesday off from work?

Like me, they came after work.

It was supposedly grass roots, but it was actually a well funded and coordinated effort from the top down courtesy of Dick Army.

It was also weird that that only black people there were most of the cops. I guess the South has come a long way. I wanted to tell on the cops that this was a good opportunity to go ahead and hose these motherfuckers back, but passed.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Nothing is more hilarious than a bunch of middle aged white dudes screaming about injustice.

Since Rockadelic isn't around, I'll go ahead and post for him:

"How is this any worse that the unfocused crustpunk anti War rallies?"

It was also weird that that only black people there were most of the cops. I guess the South has come a long way. I wanted to tell on the cops that this was a good opportunity to go ahead and hose these motherfuckers back, but passed.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Dick Army

Couldn't resist..

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

that guy rules.

• Nothing is more hilarious than a bunch of middle aged white dudes screaming about injustice.

Amen... All about just some scared white folks.
    Where was all this outrage from them over the fuckshow of the last 8 years?

Dick Army

Couldn't resist..

Yeah. I misspelled it on purpose.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Dick Army

Vagina Coast Guard

that guy rules.

He might have some competition...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

that guy rules.

He might have some competition...

These teabags are HILARIOUS!

I wanted to make a sign that said:

Gently rest your testicles on my face.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    ^^THIS^^

• i completely forgot that the rallies/protests were going on. around 7:30 i left home to take my niece over to my mom's house and i saw cars parked up and down both sides of my my street for 3-4 blocks. i couldn't figure out what was going on. i assumed my town was having one of it's bi-weekly 2-3 hour "on-the-square" festivals. as i pulled up to a stoplight, i saw a family crossing the street. they were all wearing sequins covered uncle sam top hats and were wearing teabags on necklaces. that's when i realized it was teabag day.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    These folks are clueless.

They tie into the Boston Tea Party, but that was about representation, not taxation.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I love how they're all fired up on the "NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!" tip. Nah, you're represented. Just not enough to win a majority in Congress. So shut the f*ck up, loser.

b/w

Not only did they bite Boston's style, they're doing it completely wrong. I take offense.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    if the fire dept has to come to their house they get a bill (Say 5G's for a call). Etc etc etc...

Wrong. If they need the fire department they need to pay before the FD starts working.

I love how they're all fired up on the "NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!" tip. Nah, you're represented. Just not enough to win a majority in Congress. So shut the f*ck up, loser.

b/w

Not only did they bite Boston's style, they're doing it completely wrong. I take offense.

Didn't those chicken shits dress up like Native Americans? How ballsy.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

b/w

Yeah, that was a little non-PC. They were pretty drunk at the time, though.

b/w

What was the point? So the Brits would blame the Native Americans?

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Its the homo-eroticism that both intrigues and bothers me the most.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

It's like a Kanye West concert in that way...although I'm not intrigued by either.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

b/w

What was the point? So the Brits would blame the Native Americans?

I think it was so that nobody would recognize them.

maybe they were hipsters.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

It's like a Kanye West concert in that way...although I'm not intrigued by either.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    these anti-tax guys are funny

they don't seem to object to taxes as long as the money is being spent on BOMBS

education? food stamps?

OH, THE CRUEL BURDENS OF BIG GOVERNMENT TAKING AWAY OUR FREEDOM