Revisiting the first Anti Pop Consortium album...

2»

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Your resistance is futile. Nude Paper 12", instrumental track, 2 copies, stutter the beat...the dopeness. Other records I was messing with in the same way at the time: B-Legit - Destiny, Mac Dre - I Need a Eighth & Dre Dog - Muthafucka. I remember a particular night in Lafayette circa 2001 when an earthquake struck and my turntables and spinning records momentarily turned to wavy jello. Seriously liquified...

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Your resistance is futile. Nude Paper 12", instrumental track, 2 copies, stutter the beat...the dopeness. Other records I was messing with in the same way at the time: B-Legit - Destiny, Mac Dre - I Need a Eighth & Dre Dog - Muthafucka. I remember a particular night in Lafayette circa 2001 when an earthquake struck and my turntables and spinning records momentarily turned to wavy jello. Seriously liquified...

poast of the year.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Wow, Is this the record with the liner notes that starts off by comparing themselves to john coltrane?

I think i got it out of a promo when i worked at HMV back in the day. Straight up laughable.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

see my point has been proven, that APC shit is so godawful you felt the need to validate yourself with B-Legit and Mac Dre

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,785 Posts

I like some of The Isolationist LP, mainly for the beats and Prime Cuts on the scratch. Particularly like the way Vinroc uses Hydrogen Slush on Reconstruction 2. But never really been into the poetry slam atmosphere of the guys even if I have a little respect for them trying something so un-commercial.