Duces Wild

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Original Funk Flex related group.What's your favorite cut?I already know which one's go for $$ and shit. What's the best one though.I'm trying to make a decision between "Duces Is Def" and "Five Times A Rhymer" at the moment. I know they're on the same record, let's get to the point. "Five Times A Rhymer" was my schitt back in ought-1 or whatever. Now I feel differently. Holler at me baby,

Comments

• Options
    Five Times A Rhymer

• matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts
    five times the rhymer without a doubt. I like the dueces is def chuck chillout promo better than the record.

• Five Times The Rhymer here as well but closely followed by Deuces Is Def...the sampling of Nautilus always gets my seal of approval.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Five Times The Rhymer always killed that shit

• Five Times The Rhymer always killed that shit

Yes. And while we're on the Chuck Chillout-related tip, can we appreciate this as well?

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    We all know that Derek Keyes later became Nine, but what happened to Deuces Wild's other half, Tito Navedo?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    We all know that Derek Keyes later became Nine...

I never knew that. Speaking of old Flex joints, "My 9 MM Goes Bang" is that hot shit. Haven't heard that in a while. Anyone holding?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    What a coincidence i was feelin nostalgic this past weekend and i decided to download some Hip Hop albums and Singles from the 88-89 period,stuff i didn't get back then.What i got included the Chuck Chillout & Kool Chip album as well as a comp that had "Five times the rhymer" on it.The only thing i couldn't find was
    "Deuces is Def" i even found Funkmaster Flex & Nine 12" "FALLIN/Bodies on the Nine"

From what i remember i liked "Deuces is Def" better could someone up it for me
    Here's the links to the other stuff.
    http://fromthaold2thanew.blogspot.com/search?q=chuck+chillout