Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Reminds me of Eazy-E's - No More ?'s

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    MUCH funnier:

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    its gettin real tired

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    The Boss thing was whatever - but I missed the Fast/Furious thing, thats pretty good. The one Samberg did w/Jonas Bros a month ago or so was funny.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    its gettin real tired

But...but...Batmon...white doods...doin' black guy stuff...geddit?

p.s.
    craaaaap

• its gettin real tired

yeah, i'm here with you.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    its gettin real tired

yeah, i'm here with you.

It was amusing enough. They could've done more w/it tho.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    man that shit sucked.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Painfully unfunny

This dude is much more amusing when he stays away from rap

• How does this dude get work?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    There's something disturbing about a 4 year old dancing to club music while smacking his own ass.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    its done been [/b] gettin real tired

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Wow! just 2 seconds ago you all were swooning over this dude proclaiming him some new comedic genius, now he's corny? you people are so contrary.

Wow! just 2 seconds ago you all were swooning over this dude proclaiming him some new comedic genius, now he's corny? you people are contrary.

I never was on dudes jock, but aint it so predictable.

Yuppie Rap bullshit. Its the same schtick.

Dick In A Box - Hilarious.

Goin to see starwars/lord of the rings/whatever - cool

Trustafari skit - funny.

Dude is milkin this shit and its tired.

Wow! just 2 seconds ago you all were swooning over this dude proclaiming him some new comedic genius, now he's corny? you people are contrary.

I never was on dudes jock, but aint it so predictable.

Yuppie Rap bullshit. Its the same schtick.

Dick In A Box - Hilarious.

Goin to see starwars/lord of the rings/whatever - cool

Trustafari skit - funny.

Dude is milkin this shit and its tired.

I thought this one was funny as i saw it as a slight towards Rick Ross.
    You know the ridiculousness of his Boss act.

That's unfair though Martin's funny no matter what he does he's in a different league.

• Options
    That's unfair though Martin's funny no matter what he does he's in a different league.

b/w

• I also don't get this, "Well, you liked it one time, so now you have to like it foreverandever!" argument.

'Dick in a Box,' is on a whole 'nother planet from the rest of this schitt. 'Jizz in my Pants,' was ok, but mostly for the production value... That 'Boat,' nonsense was the end for me.

I know some of y'all know these dudes, and so I wish them nothing but the best, and may they buy you drinks for perpetuity, and if I ever see the genius behind 'Dick in a Box,' out, I will make good on my promise to buy him a drink. But, this shit is Tie. Red.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I also don't get this, "Well, you liked it one time, so now you have to like it foreverandever!" argument.

'Dick in a Box,' is on a whole 'nother planet from the rest of this schitt. 'Jizz in my Pants,' was ok, but mostly for the production value... That 'Boat,' nonsense was the end for me.

I know some of y'all know these dudes, and so I wish them nothing but the best, and may they buy you drinks for perpetuity, and if I ever see the genius behind 'Dick in a Box,' out, I will make good on my promise to buy him a drink. But, this shit is Tie. Red.

To me, it's like Weird Al Yankovich - once in a while, he'd drop a parody song that was pretty funny but then you listen to the rest of the album and realize that it could get really one note.

I think Samberg has done "white boy rap" to death now. And when he first started ("Chronic(les) of Narnia"), that shit seemed pretty fresh and funny but this is like the upteenth time he's mined that territory and creatively, he's not exactly charting new comic territory.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    it's like a macrocosm of any given SNL skit: mildly amusing premise, stretched way too long and beaten to death.

With each number, dude gets less funny and more snarky.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    narnia was funny cuz of the other dude. not really samberg.

very true. Chris Parnell brings teh funny