Old PMs Appreciation

13»

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    otter talk[/b]

that shirt is fresh! i acutally just bought a bootleg average white band shirt off of ebay and was surprised at the quality. bootleggers are stepping their game up lately.

not a lot of people know about that movie. i never saw your post until after i talked about it in edith's thread. bizarre.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    The oldest one in my inbox

Yo Hrinky,

Elise is a girl qho doesn't know nutthin bout music. I send her Joe Bataan mp3's she's amazed & thinks I'm like Dante or somethin'. haha.

Hope u are well. I like what you're doing with waxidermy.

peace

XXXXXX

wow, sounds like an asshole...I can only think of one person who sent me a Joe Bataan mp3. I think he is mad cause he ain't getting any.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    4/10/2007:

Reynaldo,

Im still jamming out to this song (paul ortiz-tender love), almost everyday and every sunday morning since.
    Thanks again for sharing this with me. Its so sexy and sweet.

Take care,

elise

truth. and still am. Thank you again!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    WUZ POPEN GURL PURHAPZZ U HURDA ME OR MA CREW DA DARK LUNCH I WUZ THINKEN WE CUD GETZ 2GETHA N DIZCUZ YO BEATZ HEAD OVA A 5 CORZZ MEEL AT DOWNTOWN DIZZNEY I NOE A SPOT MA BOY MOMZ IZ DA REALTOR HEAD WUZUP I MENE MA GURL LADY MACBATCHEZ SHE COO WIDDIT IMMA HAV U LIKE A POPEYEZZ SIDE ORDER YO GIT AT ME SUN

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Do you have any joints from Mark Ronson?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

(holla!)

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Hey,

are you on soulseek? There's a soulstrut room on soulseek, if you're looking to swap mp3 raer. Step up, if you ain't a little dude that is.

HAZ

real headz know the deal?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Glad to have you on the team. I just wanted to introduce myself, but I'm sure you already know how I get down. I feel like you've got potential to do big things. That is to say, you've got The Look (holla). And I have found over the years that having The Look (holla) is the key to any celebrity DJ's success. Any plans to be in NY in the near future? I'd love to discuss in person (holla).

hahah! I know who this was...it is even more obvious now!