edited March 2009 in Strut Central
colonoscopy.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

really?

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

I need a report on how good this is. It's 2 notches down from Slam Dunkin Hoes visually, but does it ride Haterville Highway the right way.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Inform on the artist known as Aorta.

Inform on the artist known as Aorta.

Aorta was a Chicago psych band from the late sixties whose members were all in the Rotary Connection, the New Colony Six and/or (H.P.) Lovecraft at one point or another. I'm not too knocked out with this LP, but many a psych collector claims it's a slept-on classic.

Aorta was a Chicago psych band from the late sixties whose members were all in the Rotary Connection, the New Colony Six and/or (H.P.) Lovecraft at one point or another. I'm not too knocked out with this LP, but many a psych collector claims it's a slept-on classic.

With a title and cover shot like that, and seeing what looks like a 4-digit catalog number (doing a search now and it's... CS 9785 ), I figured I would ask. Someone had asked about Lovecraft on another board, so... will have to keep an eye out for this one.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Aorta looks like it's gonna bring it by the cover, but it just doesn't.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

With a title and cover shot like that, and seeing what looks like a 4-digit catalog number (doing a search now and it's... CS 9785 ), I figured I would ask. Someone had asked about Lovecraft on another board, so... will have to keep an eye out for this one.

H.P. Lovecraft were a lot more listenable than Aorta, that much I know!!!

(The first self-titled album, anyway, which is the only Lovecraft LP I own.)

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    colonoscopy.

I'm actually impressed how many you guys have turned up so far.

I'm waiting to see who comes up with a colonoscopy cover.

That pic above is actually of a record made out of a real x-ray. I guess back in the cold war music was regulated and materials were hard to come by so they pressed records out of old thick x-ray material. Crazy stuff.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Here are 2 on Rockadelic...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Alright, ultrasound down! Who's got colonoscopy? I know theres got to be some private press turd somewhere with a colonoscopy photo on the front...

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts