3rd Rail (snitch related)

2»

Comments

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    What do you think would happen if a big group of black or latino males, all dressed the same, started arresting ppl they suspected of committing crimes?

What about this picture makes you think these dudes are a big group of white males?

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

be sure to check the one where the bust the dude for smoking herb on the platform.

this crosses the line
    punk ass motherfuckers

yokin up an old man for smokin weed on the sub...they shoulda told him to put it out and use his head, not be on some snitchy snake shit with a sixty year old.

i rescind any previous support of this groups loser-fascistic actions

get a life and join the force ya herbs

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I wouldn't be surprised that when the Guardian Angels first started, they were accused by hysterical types of being a gang.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    word to the Marrickville Legends!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I wouldn't be surprised that when the Guardian Angels first started, they were accused by hysterical types of being a gang.

I was living in NY when they started in the late 70's and I'd say this is pretty accurate.

• I just learned that Derek Keith Barbosa a/k/a Chino XL is a Mensa member.

Classique!

Come to his house and tell his African mother that!

[I will now duck out of thread in fear after revealing my intimate knowledge of Chino lyrics.]

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I think this is Faux Rillz's passive aggressive way of saying he's mad at not being accepted to MENSA.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I would join mensa, but I've never taken an IQ test. I mean, I already know I'm a genius so why waste my own time, right?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Kent:[/b] Mr. Simpson, how do you respond to the charges that petty vandalism such as graffiti is down 80 percent, while heavy sack-beatings are up a shocking 900 percent?

Homer:[/b] Aw, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. Forty percent of all people know that.

Kent:[/b] I see. Well, what do you say to the accusation that your group has been causing more crimes than it's been preventing?

Homer:[/b] [amused] Oh, Kent, I'd be lying if I said my men weren't committing crimes.

Kent:[/b] [pause] Well, touche.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I would join mensa, but I've never taken an IQ test. I mean, I already know I'm a genius so why waste my own time, right?

that's why you should do it while you're at work dog! Get paid!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Yeah, but I don't think I would be able to deal with the disappointment if it turned out that I wasn't actually a genius.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts

be sure to check the one where the bust the dude for smoking herb on the platform.

this crosses the line
    punk ass motherfuckers

yeah, making a mountain out of a molehill. If the dude was pick pocketing or doing something aggressive or harmful than they should step in. This just seems like some unnecessary self righteousness.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

The Nazi Brownshirts and Mussolini's Black Shirts where also 'volunteers', so being a volunteer doesnt mean your doing good.

Plus the fact their are targeting graff writers is bullshit, cus even if you have a problem with graff as a crime you would have to admit there are much more worse crimes (rape, assault, robbery) that needs to be takled FIRST. Maybe the GA are going after writers cus they are easy targets.

Matter of fact, why didnt I see any footage of GA storming the platform after that cop shot that guy in Oakland train station earier this year? If they were doing shit like that they'd get respect.

The history of this group is suspect anyways, one step away from being on some ultra right militia shit. The guy who started it faked his own kidnapping years ago just to get some attention, and thank god when they tried to start a chapter in Sydney in the mid 90s they got the shit kicked out of them so bad (word to the Marrickville Legends!) that they fucked off back home ASAP....

Or to put it from another perspective, do you think if these guys wont mainly white they would get the same 'respect/admiration'?

What do you think would happen if a big group of black or latino males, all dressed the same, started arresting ppl they suspected of committing crimes?

Be easy on him he's from Syn City- Australia

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

The Nazi Brownshirts and Mussolini's Black Shirts where also 'volunteers', so being a volunteer doesnt mean your doing good.

Plus the fact their are targeting graff writers is bullshit, cus even if you have a problem with graff as a crime you would have to admit there are much more worse crimes (rape, assault, robbery) that needs to be takled FIRST. Maybe the GA are going after writers cus they are easy targets.

Matter of fact, why didnt I see any footage of GA storming the platform after that cop shot that guy in Oakland train station earier this year? If they were doing shit like that they'd get respect.

The history of this group is suspect anyways, one step away from being on some ultra right militia shit. The guy who started it faked his own kidnapping years ago just to get some attention, and thank god when they tried to start a chapter in Sydney in the mid 90s they got the shit kicked out of them so bad (word to the Marrickville Legends!) that they fucked off back home ASAP....

Or to put it from another perspective, do you think if these guys wont mainly white they would get the same 'respect/admiration'?

Be easy on him he's from Syn City- Australia

And Im a member of Mensa!