Anyone use this online store (Swedish shop)?

karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
anyone ever shop here: "Record Heaven" at this URL: http://recordheaven.webcms.se/index.cfmis it legit and reputable?

Comments

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Never have. My swedish source is recordmania, which is highly legit and reputable.

I also got some records from a Nigerian dude in Stockholm one time, but I wouldn't deal with him except in person. The whole situation seemed shady. Not because he was Nigerian, you idiots, but because he had like three boxes of records in an otherwise empty storefront where he also sold phone cards. Seemed like a weird gig for a whole storefront. Still want to know how "Santa is a Black Man" wound up in those boxes.

• observobserv 55 Posts
    i ordered a record from humrecords.ch.

it took a little over a month for the record to arrive.

shipping was a bit expensive though, but it was insured and i believe a useless tracking number was issued (* useless because much like royalmail it only states that "it has been handed to states for delivery" or something along that line)

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I'm Swedish and I've never heard of it. They don't really seem to deal in teh raer though, judging from their website. So I wouldn't be that suspicious.