Breaking: California may legalize Marijuana

2»

Comments

• The only problem with weed is that its traceable in your system up to 30 days... so they can't just give you a breathalizer... driving while high would be illegal too... so how they would figure that out is a tough one. Maybe just a field sobriety test.

• dont matter if you only ride a bike!!!

and weed is easier to grow than tabacco!

yay!!!!

yay!!!!

Its all good anyway... I think the law currently because of the fact that it stays in your system for 30 days is that if you say your not high on herb they have to take your word. Or so my rasta friend told me.

Im getting my medical card soon anyway, but yea, If they legalize it im going to be growing tons of weed in the crib. A number of my homies will be out looking for a job though.. haha

yay!!!!

Its all good anyway... I think the law currently because of the fact that it stays in your system for 30 days is that if you say your not high on herb they have to take your word. Or so my rasta friend told me.

Im getting my medical card soon anyway, but yea, If they legalize it im going to be growing tons of weed in the crib. A number of my homies will be out looking for a job though.. haha

and out the window are gonna be the phony "i have a probable cause to search your car because i smelled pot" police bullshit.

• would companies like Marlboro, etc. start producing joints and stuff? I'm worried about seeing BUDWEISER BUD featuring nicotine or some shit behind the counter. Do not want to see

• $50 per ounce.

• $50 per ounce.

That's 10 percent on a $500 sack. That's pretty steep but not much more than regular sales tax.

33 and a 3rd percent on a $150 sack BTW.

• heads will be able to grow their own, right?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    An excerpt from the wikipedia entry on Bing Crosby:

A 2001 biography of Crosby by Village Voice jazz critic Gary Giddins says that Louis Armstrong's influence on Bing "extended to his love of marijuana." Bing smoked it during his early career when it was legal and "surprised interviewers" in the 1960s and 70s by advocating its decriminalization, as did Armstrong. According to Giddins, Bing told his son Gary to stay away from alcohol ("It killed your mother") and suggested he smoke pot instead. Gary said, "There were other times when marijuana was mentioned and he'd get a smile on his face." Gary thought his father's pot smoking had influenced his easy-going style in his films.

Thats kind of hilarious and awesome.