I'M ON A BOAT (LONELY ISLAND, SNL RELATED)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• hahahaha POSEIDON!!!!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    This should be eligible for next years Grammy's... it better f*cking win!!

"i fucked a mermaid" lol

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Is anyone trying to buy their album? It seems like listening to an audio CD of their stuff after such great videos would be a letdown.

• 5 Knots!
    lol

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Is anyone trying to buy their album? It seems like listening to an audio CD of their stuff after such great videos would be a letdown.

I like some of their stuff but "ironic white boy rap" seems hella played these days. Making fun of rap videos using boats + Autotune feels very "five minutes ago" if not "five years ago" (except for the Autotune).

• The Black Acting School Schtick is getting tired already.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Scott Storch already did that whole joke

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    It's been done before.

• I'm ridin on a dolphin, doin flips and shit!

so good

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    It's been done before.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

yeah, the feeling of dejavu was pretty damn strong when I watched that. and boats and hoes was WAY funnier.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I'm on a Boat is the weakest thing they've done so far. And their routine needs switchin up.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    boats and hoes was WAY funnier.

You won't go down cuz my dick can float