B-sides Here.

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Hey, Been away a while. Recently I caught dj day's blog post about some of my old music and it occurred to me that I don't even have copies of most of those tracks anymore. If you have any of those old Riker vs. Bear tracks, can you guys post em? Id appreciate it. I think i'm done doing rap beats and I'll probably go back to doing stuff like that again if I can get it together to get inspired again. I dunno...Anyways, Holler at me.

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Sup, man. I was playing this track of yours the other day:

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    I don't have any of your old tracks, but it's nice to see you back here. I'm not here that often anymore, but I'm here right now.

HOLLER.
    JRoot

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

thanks man! thats one of the ones I needed.

nobody got any of the other tracks? man...

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Somewhere in storage I have burned data CDs full of old MP3s. I'm pretty sure the Riker Vs. Bear album is on one of them. I'll let you know if I come across it.

• i found gypsy bounce, streethop3 and keyboardbluff2 - holler if ya needs.

• yo man - i must have several tracks from riker v. bear.
    I will take a look around my hard drive

Seth must have it right?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

thanks man! thats one of the ones I needed.
    Here's another one from 2004 that I just found on an old disc.

• Options
    I got the entire Riker vs Bear + other ill shit...zipping as we speak to be uploaded...24 tracks in total...

But yo, I haven't heard these "gypsy bounce, streethop3 and keyboardbluff2" and really want them...hook it up!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Here are some beats I just found from around 2005, I think. Including the one with the Cassidy acapella over the top.

Here are some beats I just found from around 2005, I think. Including the one with the Cassidy acapella over the top.

damn, i dont have any of those anymore. I am fixing to upload a gang of more recent tracks. SOme of those id rather forget about actually lol. 2004-2005 was when i was first starting to learn the mpc. I guess it hasnt really been that long after all.