ADD to PIECE of SHIT EBAYER LIST: fredtablet

2»

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    The latter. I had a guy on one of my auctions, he would bid and retract each time a new bid was thrown down. I told him to stop f*cking around or he would be blocked. He stopped doing it but he also exposed the final bid to be so high that he would've never won it. So the price ended up staying fairly low, since nobody was willing to step to such a big bid.

Games on ebay piss me the F*ck off man. Dudes are trying to eat here, these assholes think it's a game.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Ain't like I can just retract my bid that's been on there for several days just because of that, can I?

• You can. All a buyer has to do is say they entered the wrong amount and away it goes.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    My update is that I offered the buyer the option of returning the record for 100% refund or keeping it for the sale price. Guess what? Never heard back from the buyer.

Since then, I've had several amusing situations, the worst being a guy who filed a paypal claim and asked me to send the other two records he had just won as exchange for the ones that were "lost". Yeah right!

• I just had the pleasure recently to get two infamous French sometimes nonpaying modern soul disco boogie buyers suspended by ebay for registering over after getting suspended.One was on multiple accounts.Two very undeserved feedbacks disappeared.I encourage anyone who has had to deal with the same previously suspended users with new accounts to report them.You may need to phone to get the info to the right person and past the standard canned reply messages.It may just take a name or user id and complaint to get them investigated and busted.I have also had luck filing ebay nonpayment on paypal claims being reversed.Feedback removal is extremely difficult without a buyer suspension,nonpayment with no response,court order or buyer agreement.You can make no honest negative response on their positive feedback that is not positive in nature or you risk a suspension.