Impeach Obama

progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
The right wing lunatics are already spouting this sentiment.Lot's of Impeach Obamawebsites cropping up too.On what grounds??wtf...wow...some bat shit crazy shit I tell ya.

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    some bat shit crazy shit .

there's your answer. Tune out of that static

• I saw my first, '1.20.13' bumper sticker yesterday.

I almost fell over laughing...

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I saw my first, '1.20.13' bumper sticker yesterday.

Plaese to explaen?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Time to bust out the old sharpie and go to work: 1.20.1317

That'd piss 'em off proper.

• I saw my first, '1.20.13' bumper sticker yesterday.

Plaese to explaen?

For the last couple years, there was a sticker/hat/shirt campaign saying, '1.20.09- the end of an error,' signifying the day Bush left office.

So, when YESTERDAY (2/4/09, 15 days after taking the oath) I saw an Obama sticker... Well, that's when I almost fell over laughing.

Though, it has been a ROUGH fortnight of his tyranny...

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    my neighbor has had a "don't blame me, i voted for mccain / palin" bumper sticker for the last 2 months

• dude has not even been in office for a month and ppl are ALREADY spouting this shit?

GEE I WONDER WHY?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I think they are saying he's a prick and he should be Impeached.

Here is their evidence

http://i40.tinypic.com/5yxcu0.jpg

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    my neighbor has had a "don't blame me, i voted for mccain / palin" bumper sticker for the last 2 months

What does this even mean? "blame me" for what? guantanamo bay getting closed? Obama's barely unpacked his suitcases. What has he done to offend these fools?

The lefties were mad in 2000 because of how the "election" went down. We at least had something to actually hate on in February of 2001.

I know what it is. I just wish these f*cking cowards would come out and say it.

• I know what it is. I just wish these f*cking cowards would come out and say it.

B-B-B-UT WE GOT ONE TO!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Do you think these are different people than those who wanted Clinton impeached?

Or are they the same folks with a different reason?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    the same folks with a different no reason

the same folks with a different no reason

Exactly

• Do you think these are different people than those who wanted Clinton impeached?

Or are they the same folks with a different reason?

Actually, honestly, I might of been a LITTLE hasty with my reaction (again breaking news: the sky is blue) but it FEELS like dude is under a lot more scrutiny than the usual democrat.

Just makes me so damn pissed that the same folks that where uttering the mantra's of "YOU SHOULD STAND BY OUR PRESIDENT", "CRITICIZING HIM RIGHT NOW IS UN-PATRIOTIC", and "WE NEED TO UNITE" are the same folks shitting on dude 15 days into his presidency.

I know I will be let down a few times in the next 4 years, I have a little already, but dude....what is this shit?

• Hannity's got a "Election Countdown 2012" timer on his site, which is almost as funny as his many squinting patriotic poses

I heard a different talk radio guy going hysterical about Obama's "completely inappropriate" comments about Jessica Simpson. He shouted down a caller who said Obama was just reading off the magazine.

• Glad all these dudes are putting away their hang-ups and really focussing their energy on getting America back on track.

• Don't fret too much - Dude came into office with a massive majority of support..

fools spouting impeachemnt are dick-wad minority - Always going to have these ones..

• Options

I did the same thing when I saw Michele 2016 gear.

fools spouting impeachemnt are dick-wad minority - Always going to have these ones..

This is spot on......and you best believe if it was Hillary or Kucinich etc. etc. these same morons would have their bumper stickers and websites.

As far as the Talk Show guys go, no one would listen if it wasn't hateful and controversial...and they're laughing all the way to the bank.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    What has he done to offend these fools?

Early adopters need no reason to "make the taste."

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Hannity's squinting patriotic poses AMERIGASMS.

• ha ha, nice call

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    What has he done to offend these fools?

Early adopters need no reason to "make the taste."

Ha. Those idiots probably think being an "early adopter" means bringing a newborn home from the orphanage instead of a four-year-old.

• Michael Savage(yes I know he is certifiably insane and quite stupid at that)is calling Obama a Marxist Revolutionary.Savage claims a listening audience of 10 million.Can this be true? I ain't buying it.
    I know it's all noise but lot's of folks believe his schtick and vote accordingly...that is scary.