EXTRA BODY PARTS

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Just saw this...seems like this may have already been a thread here many moons ago, but i don't remember... who here has / had extra body parts? extra fingers, third nipples, male and female private parts, etc? i had an undeveloped sixth finger on my left hand when i was born... that chopped that schitt off and left a tiny nub, which i still have to this day and if you were the parent of the baby with the 24 digits, would you chop off the extras? i dunno, that schitt is kinda fly although i guess he would be treated as a freak for his whole life "count all the fingers and the toes, now I suppose you hope the little black boy grows"

Comments

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    start prepping him now as a pitcher.

• listen those seem like the most loving parents to be born to- they come off as 2 gentle and caring sweet people and eager parents all the way. this little guy is gonna be loved and cared for and beyond enlightened. that's great.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I had a ladyfriend who said her nephew was born w/ a man-sized One-Eyed Wonder Worm. The doctors supposedly shortened that shit.

• I had a ladyfriend who said her nephew was born w/ a man-sized One-Eyed Wonder Worm. The doctors supposedly shortened that shit.

NOOOOOOOO?
    that's horrific!!!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I had a ladyfriend who said her nephew was born w/ a man-sized One-Eyed Wonder Worm. The doctors supposedly shortened that shit.

You know my aunt?~!?!?!?!?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

You know my aunt?~!?!?!?!?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts

HOW, exactly? The reverse of the well-known "Insert an extra 6 inches from the corpse of John Holmes" op? Otherwise there would be a market for used members. You can't cut-and-shut the old parmesan piccolo. Otherwise my body would be worth, er... [ ]

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    BTW my son was born with extra digit on left hand. Not quite a real finger. Surgeon who removed it was a black dude; told my wife, who is half-Jamaican, "It's very common amongst our people".

But just about everyone I spoke to at the time confirmed they had it in their family to some degree, regardless of race.

• the old parmesan piccolo.