Teh Suck

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
So I am paosting from the airport in Sao Paolo and reading some of these garbage threads and you know what I had one news channel in English in my hotel in Brazil and it was fcking Fox News, no seriously, and CNN espanol I mean I know a little spanish but not like that, dig? So anyway was it too much to ask to have some decent commentary other than Fox News? No, you guys want to debate the merits of Young Jeezy as messenger and shout wack poetry word to Kool Keith. But you know what fusk it I just wanted to share like some hype crowd shit feel me and dudes are weeping and talking baot work and this and that can I live?? Srsly. I take this soulstrut shit seriously like mark with digging and you are all my sons and you are fukkking. Up and deserve a beating. I have no words for you bastards right now b/c I had to watch FOX NEWS and that douche who was talking smack about my man Obama even as he was getting inaugurated and jesus I ended up switching to CNN Eskangol because I cannot deal with mad drama teacher and his flop poasts. Feel nme???? Ok anyways Paycheck out.

Comments

• That's quality shit btw

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I cannot deal with mad drama teacher and his flop poasts. Feel nme????

I, for one, was fairly shocked that nobody clowned that poem, but I guess err-body was just basking in the moment and gave it a pass. It's a kinder, gentler America. Kala is gone, and group hugs are now the law of the land.

• I got your Eskangol right here

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I cannot deal with mad drama teacher and his flop poasts. Feel nme????

I, for one, was fairly shocked that nobody clowned that poem, but I guess err-body was just basking in the moment and gave it a pass. It's a kinder, gentler America. Kala is gone, and group hugs are now the law of the land.

Hey Coopsta, how's the Big Brother thing working out?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Hey Coopsta, how's the Big Brother thing working out?

I looked into it, and it required a bit more cash than I can afford right now. I've back-burnered it for the time being.

• Hey Coopsta, how's the Big Brother thing working out?

I looked into it, and it required a bit more cash than I can afford right now. I've back-burnered it for the time being.

DB, very perceptive my friend...

I Big Bro-ed for about 3 years, and found the experience to be very rewarding. It DID require a fairly significant financial outlay, though, which at times was a bit of a drain... Also, and sadly predictably, my little brother fell victim to most of the family turmoil that put him in the program in the first place, and our last 'outing,' was a hearing that put him in juvey.

Was a great experience, though...

• nothing like getting on a long flight faded.

• yeah.. sober up, rummy

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    RUM!

... am i working friday, my dooley?

• Options
    RUM!

... am i working friday, my dooley?

Nah, he told me before that you're off.