NAGL......jean design

SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
WHY? WHY? WHY?Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

Comments

• while not that well designed I'm all for girls wearing less clothes.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    What was that 80s movie about the start-up that was marketing jeans with holes where the butt pockets should be? I never saw it, but the ads left an impression on my young mind.

And how do those jeans stay on? Is the bikini bottom sewn onto the jean legs? Now that's a bad look. Are women just too lazy to low-rise their jeans like normal whores?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    What was that 80s movie about the start-up that was marketing jeans with holes where the butt pockets should be? I never saw it, but the ads left an impression on my young mind.

And how do those jeans stay on? Is the bikini bottom sewn onto the jean legs? Now that's a bad look. Are women just too lazy to low-rise their jeans like normal whores?

Well, maybe they can still low-rise these jeans as well!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Perfect mix of apron and sports car.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts

was it chaps?
    i remember the movie but not sure on the name

and the jeans are on so many levels, even the models ass doesnt look good in them

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

was it chaps?

i remember the movie but not sure on the name

and the jeans are on so many levels, even the models ass doesnt look good in them

I've been trying to think of this movie for years.

• i just don't get why or how anyone can think its a good look....not the 1st time something this hideous has been seen on our shores either.....
    a footballer's wife at the footy awards a few years back (though these awards are known for terrible, terrible fashion......one woman wore a red leather replica of an aussie football........... )

• I have to agree it's a terrible concept. What happens when your real thong shows under the denim thong? Is this a new fashion trend? Layering your thongs? Or, what happens when you sit down and the front gaps? Oops, guess they didn't think of that....

• these will go platinum in the eastern bloc.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    can't wait til I see see someone sporting them!

• What was that 80s movie about the start-up that was marketing jeans with holes where the butt pockets should be? I never saw it, but the ads left an impression on my young mind.

HAHA!
    silly rabbit that was not called

chaps

it was called SO FINE!!

and it's burnished into all of our psyches! Great comedy actually and features an Ennio Morricone Soundtrack! I think those jeans rule, totally not NAGL with the prosthetic plastic butt??...no

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    those would look great with a long t-shirt.

• these will go platinum in the eastern bloc.

hahah...I was thinking the same thing when I saw them!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    even the models ass doesnt look good in them

what ass?

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    the only time g strings (thongs) look good popping out the back of a womans attire is if shes rocking Adidas tracksuit pants, a mid riff top and wearing Ugg boots (western sydney styleee yall!!)....... hehehee

The other question is, if your woman decided to buy a pair of those jeans...would you walk out the door with her?

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    dunno if this has been poasted previously on the strut, but if you think those jeans are something take a look at the slacks Toni Braxton's sister likes to sport (WARNING: possibly NSFW or at least IVBTFW (in very bad taste for work)):

back view-

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Feelin this look... Just wished she put some lotion on that ashey-ass back.

• dunno if this has been poasted previously on the strut, but if you think those jeans are something take a look at the slacks Toni Braxton's sister likes to sport (WARNING: possibly NSFW or at least IVBTFW (in very bad taste for work)):

back view-

HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!! Surprisingly those thong jeans aint looking so bad!!haha!! just like crutchless panties, i don't get the point!!

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Arrggghhhh... lucky I aint had lunch yet... anyone notice she got a snail trail from the bellbuttton to the crouch? And lets not talk about the muff gut on her.....

If I was toni Id be like...'bitch if you gonna dress up like that, change your last name'

also just noticed...whats with the big white splashy stain on her back (I leave it up to your imagination, but I got a rough idea what it might be.....)

• reskresk 391 Posts
    did toni always have a body like that? The outfit is hidious but the body is on her is great

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    where the hell is she?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    OK. First I gotta stop laughing so I can type properly. I guess I am super from the world of Toni Braxton, but did she always get down like that? I mean am I crazy for thinking her to be a little more subdued than this?

No matter how unbelievably crazy some shit is, you gotta hand it to people for just GOING FOR IT.

BUT TONI! HEY TONI! WHAT THE F*CK IS UP WITH THAT PURSE?
    You CANNOT rock that outfit and then just grab some sitting-at-the-bottom-of-the-closet, plastic-non-descript-throw-my-lunch-gym-clothes-and-Danielle-Steele-book cheap-ass bag!

And fix that right bikini piece for land's sake. That kind of gear has got to be PERFECT.

Her body is great.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    no, no... that's not toni. that's tamar or towanda or one of them other braxton's

• where the hell is she?

yeah, like where the fusk can you expect to pull this off?

• I have to agree it's a terrible concept. What happens when your real thong shows under the denim thong? Is this a new fashion trend? Layering your thongs? Or, what happens when you sit down and the front gaps? Oops, guess they didn't think of that....

IT'S 0 - 9 AND THE THONGS ALIGN - upcoming rappity rap chorus

IT'S 0 - 9 AND THE THONGS ALIGN - upcoming rappity rap chorus

yeah, yeah...

"its 0 - 9 and the thongs align,
    Jeans design,
    walkin with my wine
    My shit is hanging out up in front and in behind"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• where the hell is she?

My guess is Miami. Wouldn't even be that out of place....

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    I was hoping someone had found these again. Couldn't ever figure out why these never caught on.

• haha my friend has a pair of checkered pants in that same shape. She wears them almost every day and somehow makes them look good. Some people can rock anything