Recommend Some Fly Headphones (Non-DJ)

discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Looking for something fresh for commuting/work/ maybe while riding the bike.Anyone ride for these?

Comments

• Where are the ears???

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts

Where are the ears???

UNFLY

• chasechase 767 Posts
    Looking for something fresh for commuting/work/ maybe while riding the bike.

Anyone ride for these?
    UNFLY

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts

These work fine for me. But, I always end up going back to some cheap ass $10 Sony earbuds. I don't always want the extra clunkiness.

• These work fine for me. But, I always end up going back to some cheap ass $10 Sony earbuds. I don't always want the extra clunkiness.

That stuff on top makes them look like orthopedic headphones...

Looking for something fresh for commuting/work/ maybe while riding the bike.

Anyone ride for these?
    UNFLY

AGREED

These be bettah, them custom AOKI jernts:

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Looking for something while riding the bike.

^^^ This is a really bad idea. It's extremely dangerous as it is to ride your bike through traffic some times but not hearing the cars and horns makes it A LOT worse.

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts

^^^ This is a really bad idea. It's extremely dangerous as it is to ride your bike through traffic some times but not hearing the cars and horns makes it A LOT worse.

Very good point. But I sometimes ride around the estuary by the Bay, where there ain't no cars or many people for that matter. It's cool to just jam on the bike and zone out to some music. [/blog}

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts

Very good point. But I sometimes ride around the estuary by the Bay, where there ain't no cars or many people for that matter. It's cool to just jam on the bike and zone out to some music.[/b] [/blog}

• ThermosThermos 307 Posts
    I fox with these: http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stor...552921665376481

I can't do the big headphones anymore. Hat + glasses + headphones = too many damn things on your head.

• chasechase 767 Posts

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    1.) Buying headphones endorsed by a clothing company just doesn't seem sensible to me. I don't want sennheiser designed pants, and a don't want WESC headphones.

2.) You can rock open back headphones on the bike and you'll still hear everything.

3.) For headphones that I take out of the house, and I don't trip about shoving in my pocket, I go for Sennheiser's CX series. Just pick your price range and there's something that'll fit it.