Notorious anyone?

13»

Comments

• not that this movie is even worthy of analysis....BUT there's a scene where Puffy says "this East Coast-West Coast thing is getting out of hand...and I'm gonna be the last one standing..." it then cuts to a quick shot of Biggie's WTF face and then Puff follows up with "...I know you feel the same way too..." i.e. uuuhhhh.... I mean YOU gonna be standing also. *awkward*

the suggestion seems to be that Puffy orchestrated the whole beef b/w Pac's and Biggie's death.

lame I know.

esp since Diddy produced this movie.

• not that this movie is even worthy of analysis....BUT there's a scene where Puffy says "this East Coast-West Coast thing is getting out of hand...and I'm gonna be the last one standing..." it then cuts to a quick shot of Biggie's WTF face and then Puff follows up with "...I know you feel the same way too..." i.e. uuuhhhh.... I mean YOU gonna be standing also. *awkward*

the suggestion seems to be that Puffy orchestrated the whole beef b/w Pac's and Biggie's death.

lame I know.

I read that scene as Puffy really scurred of the "beef" and was lookin out for himself, and then catchin himself for not including Chris in his survival plan.

lame I know.

I read that scene as Puffy really scurred of the "beef" and was lookin out for himself, and then catchin himself for not including Chris in his survival plan.

I can see that. Just not sure why Puffy would wanna see that scene on the screen is all.