Notorious anyone?

Comments

• It is impossible to live up to expectations, like the newer Star Wars movies.

• I will beat Puff and Ms Wallace to a pulp if they find a way to do a sequel.

• I cannot seem to find my "ALL PHILLY HOES, DOUGH AND MOSCHINO" airbrushed oversize t-shirt, maybe someone ganked it from me, and thus I cannot attend without it .

• I cannot seem to find my "ALL PHILLY HOES, DOUGH AND MOSCHINO" airbrushed oversize t-shirt, maybe someone ganked it from me, and thus I cannot attend without it .

• I'm definitely going to see this tonight at Court Street.

see it at whitestone or your soft..

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Hard to adjust to the actor playin Chris Wallace, and the female playin Lil' Kim was hott-hott, her sexy scenes were worth some admission, great movie for a great era in hip hop music.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

Hard to adjust to the actor playin Chris Wallace

they could have at least given him a contact lens that made him look cock-eyed... would have helped anyway... being able to rhyme tight would have helped too.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    This movie is fuskin garbage.

It seems to be made from the perspective of someone who sees life through some permanent beer goggles. Everyone in this film was much better looking than their real life counterpart. Except Biggie. The dude who plays him is instantly forgettable, he posses none of the charm/personality/swagger of the character he's portraying. Halfway through I was just wishing someone would hurry up and shoot the marfuker.

• Options
    I hate that the money for this is going into Puff Daddys pockets. He is the worst schmuck ever

I was happy that my $5 went right into Eli the Bootleg Guy's pockets, who doesn't strike me as a schmuck at all. Got Pineapple Express and Benjamin Buttons too.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Im gettin drunk and checkin the 10'O'clock down the block

Hopefully there wont be any screamin babies at this muthafucka.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    I hate that the money for this is going into Puff Daddys pockets. He is the worst schmuck ever

I was happy that my $5 went right into Eli the Bootleg Guy's pockets, who doesn't strike me as a schmuck at all. Got Pineapple Express and Benjamin Buttons too.

gotta love them bootleggers...unless its a sci fi special fx type flic, I dont even fusk with cinemas anymore.

My local pirates got Notorious, but only a 97% version, waiting for the 100% one, or should I just grab a dodgy version, as from the reviews it seems like it wont make much difference...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    So this is definitely a wait for DVD choice?

It shoulda been on HBO/Showtime or somethin'.

That scene where Kim seems to be talkin about him while she's on stage is suppossed to be some revelation. I though BIG wrote those rhymes for her in the first place.

I dont get it.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    So this is definitely a wait for DVD choice?

It's more a avoid at all cost, or waist 2 hours of your life, type choice.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

gotta love them bootleggers...unless its a sci fi special fx type flic, I dont even fusk with cinemas anymore.

My local pirates got Notorious, but only a 97% version, waiting for the 100% one, or should I just grab a dodgy version, as from the reviews it seems like it wont make much difference...

The version I got (a cam job) was obviously filmed by some orca fat dude, as you can hear him struggling to breath throughout the movie.

• I peeped this tonight.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I thought the movie was dry. Cept for the gurl from 3LW playing Kim. She did a good job and damn if she ain't the meaning of hawt...

Was listening to this the other day. Seems odd.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    DOR, your avatar is running schitt right now.

Cept for the gurl from 3LW playing Kim. She did a good job and damn if she ain't the meaning of hawt...

Oh shit that was her!

• remember when kim looked good? > scary lion face current kim

sigh...

• THE FUPA HEARD ROUND THE WORLD

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Cept for the gurl from 3LW playing Kim. She did a good job and damn if she ain't the meaning of hawt...

Oh shit that was her!

Yeah. She's seriously got it going on. She's gonna be in the remake of Fame next.

I was reading the wiki page about their breakup. WTF lol

"Approaching the time that the group was ready to deliver their second album, Naturi Naughton announced that she was no longer a member of the group.[5] Naughton alleged that she had a number of conflicts and arguments with Bailon, Williams, and their management, which led to a heated argument in August 2002 involving an altercation with KFC food.[/b][6][7] Not long after, Naughton claimed she was forced out of the group."

Somehow I just can't picture 3 girls throwing 3 pieces and fries at eachother yelling bitch lol

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Oh shit that was her!

Yeah. She's seriously got it going on. She's gonna be in the remake of Fame next.

I was reading the wiki page about their breakup. WTF lol

"Approaching the time that the group was ready to deliver their second album, Naturi Naughton announced that she was no longer a member of the group.[5] Naughton alleged that she had a number of conflicts and arguments with Bailon, Williams, and their management, which led to a heated argument in August 2002 involving an altercation with KFC food.[/b][6][7] Not long after, Naughton claimed she was forced out of the group."

Somehow I just can't picture 3 girls throwing 3 pieces and fries at eachother yelling bitch lol

I remember reading that the other girls were pressuring her to sleep with some dude in some group to secure the support slot(AYO!) on some big tour. She claims she was tossed out because she refused to pay-to-play (or play-to-play), and also alleged that she was subjected to harrassment because she was "the dark one", and that this also had something to do with her firing. Weird that the 2 other gals ended up in the squeaky-clean (but filthy rich franchise) Cheetah Girls for Disney!

Saw a cam rip of 'Notorious', I agree, she was hot (liked the Faith stand-in, too, definetly captured her classy-trashy vibe IMO), the rest was seriously underwhelming. I did think the BIG dude did at least get wheezing down, but overall it was like a movie of the week on BET.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

The version I got (a cam job) was obviously filmed by some orca fat dude, as you can hear him struggling to breath throughout the movie.

So Big Pun was filiming it?

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i was wondering what that mumbling "little he diddly little italy" was about in the background

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    How much did this gross in first week, does anyone know?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    How much did this gross in first week, does anyone know?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10009632-notorious/numbers.php

Week 1: $23,393,472 rank: #4
    Week 2: $5,779,692 rank: #10

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I was wondering because that dude Gravy was claiming it would do 50 million opening week.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I was wondering because that dude Gravy was claiming it would do 50 million opening week.

Well, he was almost half right.

claiming it would do 50 million opening week.