Student auctions off virginity for $3.7 million+

ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than ??2.5 million A student who is auctioning her virginity to pay for a masters degree in Family and Marriage therapy has seen bidding hit ??2.5million ($3.7m). Last Updated: 2:25PM GMT 12 Jan 2009Natalie Dylan, 22, claims her offer of a one-night stand has persuaded 10,000 men to bid for sex with her.Last September, when her auction came to light, she had received bids up to ??162,000 ($243,000) but since then interest in her has rocketed.The student who has a degree in Women's Studies insisted she was not demeaning herself.Miss Dylan, from San Diego, California, USA, said she was persuaded to offer herself to the highest bidder after her sister Avia, 23, paid for her own degree after working as a prostitute for three weeks.She said she had had a lot of attention from a wide range of men, including "weirdos", "those who get really graphically sexual about what they want to do to me" and "lots of polite requests from rich businessmen".Miss Dylan said she did not think it was particularly significant to be willing to sell your virginity and insisted that she was happy to undergo medical tests for any doubters.She said: "I get some men who are obviously looking for a girlfriend but I try and make it clear that this is a one-night-only offer."I know that a lot of people will condemn me for this because it's so taboo but I really don't have a problem with that."My study is completely authentic in that I truly am auctioning my virginity but I am not being sold into this. I'm not being taken advantage of in any way."I think me and the person I do it with will both profit greatly from the deal."She added: "It's shocking that men will pay so much for someone's virginity, which isn't even prized so highly anymore."

Comments

• The Paul Mawhinney of hos.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I reckon her sister must be absolutely delighted to have it revealed in the national press that she was briefly a prostitute.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i saw this shit on tyra a couple months back. they was wack.

thing is they were setting this thing up with the bunny ranch in nevada for it to be legal. dude who runs the operation was going to get half of what the winning bid gets. so batch is pimpin herself twice.

and her degree in women's studies or whatever is just a defense to her money making scheme. she came off dumb as a fuskin rock on tyra. the audience, pretty much all women, threw the hate on her heavy.

i feel sorry for the dumb fusk who pays for that piece of ass. i'd rather eat a $1,000 sundae.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    The Paul Mawhinney of hos.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Hey Reynaldo

Pay via paypal and do a chargeback

And then give her a negative feedback

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    "What if you fall in love, and the guy won't see you afterwards?"

That's a risk everyone who has sex has to take - but at least she'll be rich!

This is such a good idea, I'm surprised it hasn't caught on before. I don't really understand how it can be legal, but I guess it's up to the local prostitution laws.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Hey Reynaldo

hahaha... and claim condition flaw: the seller has re-sealed a VG- copy with heavy cue burn.

• Dude, negative feedback won't be a surprise. It's a virgin!

As george clooney said re: terrists and their 40 virgins in heaven: "Keep your 40 virgins. I'll take 8 high-priced call girls."

You're paying all this money for some awkward 'Ow! Is it in yet? Oh, I guess that was nice. No, it didn't hurt... well, maybe just a little.' Type shit.

F*ck that. Buy some goddamn art, and hire somone with experience with the rest.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    the virginity of an adult woman can be detected/proven by medical tests?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Hey Reynaldo

classique

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    the virginity of an adult woman can be detected/proven by medical tests?

Voodoo. It relies on an untorn hymen. Plenty dudes can't squash a grape, must less tear the hymen.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Tyra: "A lot of people will think: Hey you're not a virgin! Especially cuz look how you look (points finger). I mean, you ain't no virgin girl."

These two girls look like an Italian-American version of the Hilton sisters imo.

EDIT: (I just watched the whole thing)

WHAT A WHORE.

• Better be the full GFE for that kind of dough
    DTK, DATY, BBBJ, Etc...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Born Again Virgin

Better be the full GFE for that kind of dough
    DTK, DATY, BBBJ, Etc...

Hobbyist tendencies revealed.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    And she admitted to engaging in oral sex in the Tyra clip. That's half-virgin status in my book--50% off!

• Better be the full GFE for that kind of dough
    DTK, DATY, BBBJ, Etc...

LE everywhere bro,

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Now I want to know what those stand for....

Better be the full GFE for that kind of dough
    DTK, DATY, BBBJ, Etc...

LE everywhere bro,

I don't know what that means, but I don't for

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    And she admitted to engaging in oral sex in the Tyra clip. That's half-virgin status in my book--50% off!

Has there ever been anything more over-valued in the history of the world than a woman's virginity? Conversely, has there ever been anything more under-valued in modern society than kids who can keep it under wraps until they are old enough to deal with it?

Life is funny.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    I had to google that and it seems:
    GFE - is when the prostitute acts like your girlfriend
    DTK - is Diverse Tool Kit ???? really Grandfather? that's how you get down? not judging though...
    BBBJ - Bareback Blowjob
    DATY - Eating a female out with her legs spread (she is in the shape of a Y)

Has there ever been anything more over-valued in the history of the world than a woman's virginity?

What would make you think that?

• LE everywhere bro,

Law Enforcement

• I had to google that and it seems:
    GFE - is when the prostitute acts like your girlfriend
    DTK - is Diverse Tool Kit ???? really Grandfather? that's how you get down? not judging though...
    BBBJ - Bareback Blowjob
    DATY - Eating a female out with her legs spread (she is in the shape of a Y)

Deep Tongue Kissing

• LE everywhere bro,

Law Enforcement
    p.s.

LE everywhere bro,

Law Enforcement
    p.s.

p.s. you sound like you aint lining up in the panini.

• Soulstrut Moral Outrage???!

• p.s. you sound like you aint lining up in the panini puccini.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    LE everywhere bro,

Law Enforcement
    p.s.

p.s. you sound like you aint lining up in the panini.

Pucchini, stupid. Panini is food.