• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    yall are sleeping on the best one

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Everybody

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    castanet+flamenco guitar breakdown is whats up

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This woman has an incredible body of work.

First HUGE club smash - October 1982
    Latest HUGE club smash - March 2008.

Within the entire pantheon there's not too many people that are f*cking with that.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

I would never play this, it doesn't stand out like her others, sounds to ghey.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Maybe it's because I had a sister and mother who were heavy Madonna headz when I was growing up or maybe it's just that I'm a sentimental sucker for synthetic strings but, while I recognise the true greatness of Holiday, I was always a big fan of the slow tracks like Playground, Live To Tell, Father etc etc etc......

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    dub version

The best way to enjoy a Madonna song IMO
    Never could get 100% with her singing+persona, but the production has always been topnotch.

"Beautiful Stranger" is my fave.
    Followed by "Everybody". And I like how they used that on "Greatest Hit" by Annie:

Why am I not not surprised that deej chose "Deeper"? I actually always liked that one too in all it's club campiness. Udo Kier!

• i said, "holiday," but after seeing other people's favorites and taking time to think of her entire body of word, it to damn hard to choose just one. after all, as a friend of mine and i say when we get clowned for riding for her, "IT'S f*cking MADONNA!"